Remote Based SEO Content Manager (UK and US) Job Opening at Dentaly.org
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|January 31st, 2022||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Part Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||English, SEO, WordPress, content planning, content editing||4+|
Join our fast-growing marketing startup in this brand new role as the official guardian of everything published on our UK and US websites.
Dentaly.org was founded in 2014 to provide comprehensive oral health information to the general public. We now have websites in six different countries and receive almost 1 million visits per month.
Our company is 100% remote, with 26 team members (and counting) based all around the world from Southeast Asia to Europe to the US. We all thrive in an autonomous work environment but are great at collaborating too, and we respect the expertise that each person brings to the team.
While much of the content on our UK and US websites is similar, each market has its own strategy according to search and monetisation opportunities. We have opened up this new role of SEO Content Manager so that we can ensure consistency in quality and messaging across everything we publish, and become more responsive to new opportunities.
About the role
Although you won’t be writing much content yourself, you will be managing a small team of writers, editors and proofreaders to ensure that everything published on our site is in-line with our guidelines. This means clear and accurate information that’s well-written and equally well optimised.
You should be comfortable with the nitty-gritty of reviewing individual pages and editing them yourself or providing guidance to the rest of the team. But at the same time, you won’t lose sight of higher-level strategies that contribute to the overall business goals.
You’ll already have several years of experience with SEO, and have probably worked as a writer or editor at some point. SEO is at the heart of what we do and we like to think we’re pretty good at it, but there is always room for improvement and we welcome any fresh ideas that you can bring. You’ll be working with our SEO Manager to identify new trends and opportunities and keep the website optimised both on-page and off-page.
Our business is growing fast, so your role will include recruiting and training new team members as needed.
Working hours are flexible, we just ask that you are available for 25-30 hours per week. Some overlap with SE Asia and Europe working hours would be preferred for this role.
Please note that this role is offered on a freelance basis.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing content flow for our UK and US websites
- Ensuring consistency and quality across all English-language content published on the website
- Identifying new keyword opportunities, working with our SEO Manager on keyword research and content briefs
- Planning and scheduling new content
- Managing a team of freelance writers, editors and proofreaders
- Recruiting and training new team members
- Staying on top of SEO best practice
- Implementing new SEO strategies
- Carrying out A/B testing as needed
- Monitoring key metrics to improve conversion
- Ensuring affiliate links are implemented correctly
- Creating and updating SOPs as needed
- Coordinating checks for plagiarised content and taking action on the results
- Involvement with PR strategies, link-building outreach, social media, etc
Preferred skills and experience:
- Native English speaker with excellent knowledge of the language
- At least 4 years experience with SEO content writing and/or editing
- At least 2 years experience in a marketing management role
- A natural eye for detail (both for spotting typos and working with numbers)
- Comfortable organising and managing your own time and responsibilities
- Ability to view and analyse data, spotting trends, opportunities and anomalies
- Familiar with WordPress, AHrefs (or similar), Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SurferSEO, and you love a good spreadsheet
Any of the following skills/experience are a bonus:
- Affiliate marketing
- Business development
- PR & link building
- Social media management
If this sounds like a great fit for you, we look forward to receiving your application!
Please include ‘Application for SEO Content Manager’ in the subject line when applying.
Benefits and Perks
Work completely remotely from any location with flexible hours (ideally some overlap with SE Asia and Europe working hours).
Interested? Apply now!
You have until January 31st, 2022 to apply.
Please include a cover letter and your salary expectations (hourly rate) when applying.
To apply send an email to: email@example.com
Hurry up! The job have had 29 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Link Building and Partnership Manager||January 31st, 2022|
|SEO Lead||February 28th, 2022|
|Search Ads Evaluator [Norwegian]||January 26th, 2022|
|Search Ads Evaluator [Norwegian]||January 21st, 2022|
|Search Ads Evaluator [Greek]||January 21st, 2022|