SEO Content Writer in QRG World
Job Published on: June 12th, 2020
Job closing date: June 19th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
What you need for this position:
- Students or 1+ years of related experienced
- Detail oriented with exceptional listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to place keyword naturally in the content
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
What you will be doing:
- Write magnetic piece of content that includes stories, onsite content, offsite content, reviews and headlines that are click-worthy
- Demonstrate mastery of a compelling and witty writing style, captivating audiences as a means of increasing engagement and generating leads for our clients. (Note: writing samples will be requested).
- Partner with our strategy team to ensure content delivers on best-in-class meta-titles, meta-descriptions, H1 titles, keywords, etc.
- Research and develop content for blogs up to 1000 words
- Edit and proof-read all copy to maintain proper grammar and structure
- Create Press Releases as needed
- Other related SEO writing tasks as assigned
What you will get:
- Remuneration will be paid as per need basis.
- You will be paid for every assigned task.
- We will assign work through online channels such as Upwork.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Content & Copywriting
|Freelance MLB Writer||June 22nd, 2020|
|Design Blog Editor||June 6th, 2020|
|Native Swiss German content writer and proofreader/editor for Casino/Gambling industry||June 1st, 2020|