SEO Coordinator in Crate and Barrel
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SEO, Copywriting, reporting, keyword research, Content||0+|
What you’ll do...
- Write highly-polished, clear, concise and grammatically correct copy that is consistent with brand voice, SEO best practices and commonly-used style guides.
- Use keyword research tools to identify and research key traffic and revenue driving terms from which to write and optimize website copy, meta data and inter-linking strategies.
- Collaborate with SEO associates to execute on-page optimization and content strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing, brand, social teams to optimize the content hub and plan and develop articles from conception to publication.
- Collaborate with site merchants to prioritize search engine optimization for products, promotions and new site content.
- Communication to team on SEO campaign results and timelines.
- Compile reports for executive-level discussions.
- Identify new targeting opportunities and make recommendations to improve search engine visibility based on competitive and on-page analysis.
- Troubleshoot underperforming keywords and provide solutions.
- Create, maintain and optimize profiles for local search and manage vendor relationships.
- Keep up to date on the latest SEO best practices and tactics.
What you’ll bring….
- Previous experience in SEO or copywriting preferred. Writing samples and a test will be required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Screaming Frog, Botify,
- SEMRush and BrightEdge preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google platform
- Working knowledge of SEO practice and methodology
- Strong copywriting skills, able to write and edit content in multiple formats
- Detail-oriented and organized to meet deadlines while maintaining high levels of quality and eagerness to learn
- Ability to manage time and priorities while executing multiple projects at once
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills / strategic mindset - able to analyze and deliver relevant information
- High comfort level with adapting to change both strategically and tactically
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 155 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Link Building Team Lead||November 20th, 2021|
|Promoted Link Building Specialist||November 30th, 2021|
|SEO Lead (Contractor)||October 2nd, 2021|
|SEO and Content Marketing Specialist||September 29th, 2021|
|Senior SEO Analyst||October 17th, 2021|