Remote Based SEO Customer Success Manager Job Opening at LinkGraph
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||SEO, Digital marketing, B2B SaaS, Google tools, Relationship management||1+|
- Familiar with SEO, PPC, and Digital Marketing, and able to convey technical concepts in a clear way to clients.
- Extremely comfortable with technology – you love data and are great with numbers.
- Someone looking for a fast-paced startup culture to grow in.
- Someone who wants to solve problems and is committed to excellence.
- High-energy and ambitious.
- Highly detail-oriented personality type.
- A love for customer service.
- Strong communications skills.
- A positive attitude and willingness to jump into dynamic projects.
- Working with one of our Senior SEO Strategists to provide the best possible experience for our clients. You’d be managing and growing your own book of business and scaling together.
- Retaining and building relationships with our clients. Doing highly analytical reporting on their campaign performance, and making tweaks to the strategy where needed.
- Learning the ins and outs of SEO, to be able to analyze client sites and make valuable recommendations.
- Creating orders and monitoring each step of their fulfillment.
- Creating new processes to streamline operations and fulfillment.
- Being the point of contact for your clients and resolving any issues with our team.
- Creating proposals for potential clients.
- Assisting with account management for existing clients. We have a great client retention rate and want to keep it that way. Our clients’ successes are our priority.
- Adapting in the role as needed.
Benefits and Perks
- Monthly incentives and bonuses
- Huge focus on charitable giving (this is LinkGraph’s driving force)
- Fully covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Personal development budget
- Lasik eye surgery benefit (Yup, we’ll pay for you to have perfect vision!)
- Pet health insurance (2 pets per employee)
- Kindness budget (money to spend on your colleagues)
- Beautiful office space with free beverages, snacks, etc.
- You’ll be working for a relatively new company that has grown at a speed much faster than competitors over the past two years. Our focus is on building the best team of people, the best products, and the best company overall.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 14 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Engine Evaluator [Estonian]||December 31st, 2021|
|SEO Manager||February 28th, 2022|
|SEO Consultant (London/Cornwall/Bristol)||December 17th, 2021|
|Digital PR Media Relations Manager||January 31st, 2022|
|Guest Blogging Outreach Manager||December 31st, 2021|