SEO and Data Specialist in Noisy Little Monkey
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 12th, 2021
Job closing date: April 18th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Years of Experience: 3+We are looking for someone who is both skilled in and fascinated by data and tech to join our team. This is a new job, so you’ll be able to shape what you do over time but we expect there to be two key elements: technical SEO and HubSpot CRM migrations. SEO | The core of this role is SEO - that’s everything from in-depth search term research to inform page content to deep dives into page speed and backlinks. SEO is at the heart of what we do and you will be working as an expert and as an integral part of the delivery team. HubSpot, CRMs & Integration | We are also a HubSpot agency, so this role will take forward the technical elements of HubSpot, including data migration and integrations. The HubSpot platform is constantly evolving so you’ll need to be excited to be at the forefront of developments, helping the team to understand the technical elements of the system and how it works for our clients.
- SEO audits and creating action plans to improve the ranking and performance of websites
- In-depth search term research to inform website design and inbound campaigns
- Technical set up of HubSpot, including DNS set up, data migration and integrations
- Training clients on SEO and HubSpot. Keeping the team up to date on developments
- Regular reporting on results and providing coaching and feedback to clients on their digital marketing
- Input into the specification and development of websites, including optimising site architecture, launch support and creating XML sitemaps
- Research, audit and implement quality link building campaigns.
The ideal candidate would have
- Confident and persuasive communicator - you’ll be dealing regularly with clients, so you must be confident in picking up the phone and running meetings with senior stakeholders
- Excellent written skills with a strong attention to detail.
- A passion for learning and training others
- Analytical skills - able to interpret and communicate data trends, using data as a basis for creative ideas and new ways of doing things. Confident using Google Analytics & Search Console
- Proven experience in solving problems with tenacious curiosity
- Strong organisational skills. Able to work under pressure, and plan and manage competing demands and deadlines
- A proven record of sharing your knowledge with the wider community be that speaking at events, sharing videos or blogging.
- A wish to continue to work flexibly, even after lockdown finishes. You’ll therefore need to be self managing, willing and able to track your time and demonstrate results
Benefits and Perks
- Noisy Little Monkey has a strong coaching and personal development ethos.
- You’ll get 28 days holiday (including UK bank holidays) in addition, the office closes over Christmas so you won’t be expected to work then.
- You aren’t allowed to work on your birthday.
- There’s a company pension scheme and all that too, obviously.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.