Remote-Based Digital Marketing Executive in UniAdmissions
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
UniAdmissions (www.uniadmissions.co.uk) is a UK based tutoring agency specialising in helping students with their applications to Oxbridge and medical schools. We are currently recruiting for a full-time marketing executive to develop and help run business to business marketing functions within the company.
DIGITAL MARKTING EXECUTIVE PURPOSE:
- You will be responsible for managing the company's SEO, and some PPC, initiatives from your remote office.
- UniAdmissions is a growing company – you will be a part of our small marketing team. You’ll have secretarial and admin support, along with the support of your colleagues.
- You will focus on creating new online SEO Optimised content, setting up PPC campaigns to multiple customer segments as well as managing some of our social media channels.
- You will be required to develop strategy and implement tactics for successful campaigns to increase brand awareness and increase enquiries.
- Conduct market research to identify useful keywords to target to increase website traffic
- Perform SEO on pages to improve ranking and increase website traffic
- Design lead funnels to guide customers from information pages to sales pages
- Manage Twitter and LinkedIn accounts to increase customer engagement and promote a positive brand image
- Manage an advertising budget split on Social Media and Google Adwords
- Setup Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn Remarketing
- Explore and setup affiliate + partner marketing opportunities
- Audit and analyse which streams are cost effective
- Create Pages on company website advertising new products and targeting keywords
- Post on behalf of UniAdmissions on UK forums e.g. The Student Room
- 2.1 or higher Bachelors Degree in any subject
- 1 Year Experience with Digital Marketing
- Wordpress website editing skills
- Knowledge / experience of performing SEO
- English Fluency
- 3 years experience with Digital Marketing
- Degree in marketing or business related field
- Experience in education sector
- Experience of HTML & CSS
- Full time work (9AM to 6PM Mon – Fri) UK time.
- You will work remotely from your home office (saving on transport costs + time)
- Paid annual leave
If you are shortlisted for the interview stage, you will be expected to produce a multi-channel marketing campaign based on a brief we will supply you. You will be expected to present this in the Skype interview as part of the assessment.To apply, please email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org