Remote-Based Digital Marketing Executive in UniAdmissions
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: July 5th, 2018
UniAdmissions (www.uniadmissions.co.uk) is a UK based tutoring agency specialising in helping students with their applications to Oxbridge and medical schools. We are currently recruiting for a full-time marketing executive to develop and help run business to business marketing functions within the company.
DIGITAL MARKTING EXECUTIVE PURPOSE:
- You will be responsible for managing the company's SEO, and some PPC, initiatives from your remote office.
- UniAdmissions is a growing company – you will be a part of our small marketing team. You’ll have secretarial and admin support, along with the support of your colleagues.
- You will focus on creating new online SEO Optimised content, setting up PPC campaigns to multiple customer segments as well as managing some of our social media channels.
- You will be required to develop strategy and implement tactics for successful campaigns to increase brand awareness and increase enquiries.
- Conduct market research to identify useful keywords to target to increase website traffic
- Perform SEO on pages to improve ranking and increase website traffic
- Design lead funnels to guide customers from information pages to sales pages
- Manage Twitter and LinkedIn accounts to increase customer engagement and promote a positive brand image
- Manage an advertising budget split on Social Media and Google Adwords
- Setup Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn Remarketing
- Explore and setup affiliate + partner marketing opportunities
- Audit and analyse which streams are cost effective
- Create Pages on company website advertising new products and targeting keywords
- Post on behalf of UniAdmissions on UK forums e.g. The Student Room
- 2.1 or higher Bachelors Degree in any subject
- 1 Year Experience with Digital Marketing
- Wordpress website editing skills
- Knowledge / experience of performing SEO
- English Fluency
- 3 years experience with Digital Marketing
- Degree in marketing or business related field
- Experience in education sector
- Experience of HTML & CSS
- Full time work (9AM to 6PM Mon – Fri) UK time.
- You will work remotely from your home office (saving on transport costs + time)
- Paid annual leave
If you are shortlisted for the interview stage, you will be expected to produce a multi-channel marketing campaign based on a brief we will supply you. You will be expected to present this in the Skype interview as part of the assessment.To apply, please email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.