SEO Executive in Marketing Signals
Job Published on: November 5th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)We are looking for a pro-active and ambitious organic search marketing / SEO executive to support the head of SEO and manage some of our clients’ search engine optimisation activities. Already possessing a strong, commercial mind, you will be responsible for managing the implementation of all SEO related activities such as technical analysis and content strategy, link building and keyword research to increase rankings on Google. Thriving in a busy environment, you will love and independently educate yourself about SEO and be ready to teach your new work colleagues a few things along the way.
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
- 28 days holiday plus Christmas to New Year off as standard
- A relaxed and friendly working environment with a great team spirit
- Dedicated training budget to further develop your skills and knowledge
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.