SEO Executive in Bitfinex
Job Published on: September 16th, 2020
Job closing date: September 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition. Using the analysis to them help improve the website's performance and working closely with the marketing project manager to ensure changes needed are implemented with the development teams
- Using Google Analytics and third-party tools to conduct performance reports regularly. Work with the marketing manager to identify new technical SEO opportunities.
- Creating high-quality SEO content for the Bitfinex platform but also look for new backlink opportunities and work closely with the PR team to find content marketing opportunities.
- Assisting with blog content using trends you identify to create engaging content to be ranked in major search engines.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content to support the content writers and also developers when new products are launched
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM and sharing findings with the team and management.
- Supporting the teams in engaging content for email marketing and social media when needed
- Extensive experience in SEO both white and black hat to ensure best practice at all times
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Experience with coding techniques and technical SEO
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
- Good knowledge of back link analysis and outreach
- Good understanding of WMT
- Experience with ahrefs
- Good understanding of keyword discovery to support the marketing team in creating content
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.