SEO Executive / SEO Manager in Evoluted
Job Published on: January 22nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)
Years of Experience: 2+Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 P/A Evoluted is an award-winning digital agency based in Sheffield that specialises in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK. With a number of new client wins a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced SEO specialist with great client facing skills to join our rapidly growing digital marketing team. Reporting directly to the Head of SEO, you will be planning and executing intelligent SEO strategies on behalf of our diverse portfolio of local and national clients. You will be joining an experienced, enthusiastic team operating at the top of their game, but will be expected to work independently towards ambitious targets. We’re looking for someone smart and experienced in SEO who can hit the ground running. As an account manager there is a client-facing element to this role, so you should feel comfortable with clients, boasting strong communication skills and a proactive attitude to realise success. If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
- Collaborating with clients to create SEO strategies designed to positively impact their organisation’s key performance indicators.
- Conducting technical audits in order to identify issues impacting a website’s performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Undertaking in-depth keyword research, keyword selection and keyword mapping.
- Analysing SERPs to understand intent, how search results appear and what opportunities there are to enhance our clients’ search profiles.
- Creating compelling content in collaboration with the content and PR team.
- Identifying suitable websites that may promote a client’s content and pitching opportunities to them.
- Conducting link audits to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities and to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Building strong relationships with clients where you are their key point of communication.
- Creating reports that provide clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs.
- Supporting new business initiatives including research, analysis, proposal writing and pitching to prospective clients.
- Contributing to Evoluted’s current marketing initiatives including the production of blog posts and helping to organise Sheffield DM, and helping to drive brand new opportunities.
REQUIREMENTSYou should apply for this role if:
- You have a passion for and demonstrable knowledge of SEO and the broader digital marketing arena
- You have previous marketing experience working at an agency or as part of an in-house team.
- You know your Screaming Frogs from your Sitebulbs and your Deepcrawl from your Ahrefs.
- You’re comfortable with Google Analytics, Sheets/Excel and using data to inform your campaigns.
- You can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues and explain complex concepts in terms they will understand.
- Your Google-Fu is strong - the ability to develop knowledge about a diverse range of markets, products and services is essential.
- Your superb organisational and time-management skills are the envy of the office.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salaries – We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our teams great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Annual Profit Share – Alongside a great salary and progression, we run an annual profit share for the entire Evoluted team in December.
- Flexible working – Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development – We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand – Get a push through social media, opportunity to talk at our own event (Sheffield DM) and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions – Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave – We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team – From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
Interested? Apply now!
Apply via the Evoluted website here or email email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.