SEO Growth Strategist in Skale
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 30th, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||Project management, Account Management, Data Analysis, Growth Marketing & SEO||4+|
- Growth Marketing & SEO
- Create quarterly roadmaps / SEO strategies that our SEO teams execute on. This includes CRO initiatives.
- Make sure we are hitting client KPIs and their expectations are met.
- Understand the client's funnel to understand which levers to pull to get to the goal; do regular gap analysis.
- Give SEO advice & answer SEO questions (get insights from our SEO team where appropriate)
- Account Management
- Manage a portfolio of 4-8 clients, and make them look like superstars in their business every month.
- Manage different service levels: Link Building, SEO Consultancy, and SEO Management.
- Develop strong relationships with your clients gaining a deep understanding of their needs.
- Communicate with your clients over email, Slack, video call, etc. Check-in regularly at least weekly.
- End2End responsibility: booking client calls, sending over reports, etc.
- Create monthly reports that you present to your clients on a call, showing how we are impacting their SEO results. The report is good enough for them to show their CEO.
- Data Analysis
- Analyze data in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Search Console, Ahrefs, etc.
- Manipulate data in spreadsheets to understand funnel metrics, among other things.
- Project management
- Manage the quarterly strategy effectively in our project management tool
- Work with freelance writers where necessary to get new content published to hit client SEO goals.
- Organise all client-facing documents so they understand the impact of our work and what actions we are taking
- You’re based in Europe
- You have 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- You have experience working on B2B SEO
- You can easily analyse SEO results and can manipulate data in a spreadsheet
- You’re performance driven
- You have solid project management skills
- You're comfortable communicating with clients over a video call and can confidently show the value we are bringing
- You have experience with tools such as Ahrefs, GSC, GA, Google Sheets and Google Data Studio
- You keep up to date with the latest SEO & digital marketing trends
- You will need to be registered as a freelancer in your country of tax residence. E.g. Sole Trader in the UK or Autónomo if you're in Spain
Bonus points if:
- Understand SaaS basics (MRR, churn, ARPA, and LTV don’t sound alien to you)
- You understand other areas of digital marketing: PPC, CRO, copywriting, email marketing, etc.
- You consider yourself a growth marketer
Benefits and Perks
- 🖥️ Remote and flexible working (of course!). This is a full-time position.
- 🏝 36 days holiday including bank holidays in your country
- 💆 €150 euros monthly wellbeing budget (e.g. spend on co-work, gym, spa session, healthy food, etc)
- 😄 Regular online team buildings
- 📖 A strong culture of innovation & learning. Kindle unlimited subscription included.
- 🏄 1-2 company retreats per year somewhere in Europe (subject to current COVID-19 situation)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
The process is as follows:
Application -> Screening -> Questionnaire -> Call with Co-founder 1 -> Call with someone from your future team -> Call with both Co-founders and colleague from call 2 -> Reference check -> Employment offer
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.