Remote Based SEO Manager Job Opening at Clicky Media
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United Kingdom (UK)||Google Analytics, SEO, Google Search Console||3+|
We are looking for an ambitious, data driven SEO Manager to join our talented Search team. Reporting to the Performance Marketing Director, you will lead our SEO service offering for clients and our super talented team.
This role can be either based in our HQ in Chester, UK, or remotely within the UK.
As an agency, we’re committed to fostering meaningful relationships within our team and creating a culture where everyone excels. Our most important asset is our team, so we’re focused on making Clicky an amazing place to work. So much so, that we’re officially one of the Top 100 Small Companies to work for in the UK, and also in the Top 40 of Media and Marketing Agencies to work for.
If you join our team, you’ll be offered:
- 34 days holiday
- A competitive salary
- A bonus based on profit share (if we do well, you do well)
- A tailored personal development plan and clear career progression
- The flexibility to work from home or the office (post COVID)
On top of all of the above, you’ll be working as part of a talented, passionate team to drive transformational digital performance for big brands.
Clicky Media is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes everyone to our team. If you need reasonable adjustments at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc)
As SEO Manager, you will consult with clients, using your passion and expertise for SEO to inspire exceptional client strategies and results for clients. As part of our leadership team you will be responsible for developing others and self – team working, collaboration, sharing experiences and supporting your own and team member’s mental health.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead on discovery projects and SEO strategies for the agency’s biggest clients
- Act as quality control for all SEO related work across the Agency
- Work closely with the wider leadership team to ensure consistency across client strategies
- Lead on training initiatives for the SEO team & wider agency
- Stay up to date with industry trends and potential new advancements for the SEO service
- Take responsibility for team management – includes creating development plans, conducting reviews
- Manage forecasting and resourcing for the SEO department
- Support on new business where appropriate
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of experience in a client facing SEO role – creating, managing and executing SEO campaigns
- Confident with leading and mentoring others – sharing knowledge and skills
- A genuine interest in SEO and the wider digital landscape, including knowledge of paid search & how this can work with organic search.
- Accomplished in using SEO tools to analyse & audit performance and knowledge of entity SEO & how to create a strategy around this
- Proven track record for achieving outstanding ROI results for clients
- Excellent commercial understanding and awareness
- Strong understanding of HTML, CSS & JS – working knowledge of PHP is desirable
- Ability to communicate complex information & technical insight in a simplified manner for internal & external stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and reporting skills
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 15 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Ads Evaluator [Russian]||November 30th, 2021|
|Guest Blogging Outreach Manager||December 31st, 2021|
|SEO Manager||December 31st, 2021|
|SEO Specialist - Junior position||December 10th, 2021|
|SEO Strategist||December 31st, 2021|