SEO Manager at Hypromotion
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 17th, 2023||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||web analytics, SEO Management, Performance marketing, SEM, ppc||1+|
At Hypromotion we specialize in performance based marketing for ALL e-Com products and Amazon Stores. Our owned and operated website buying.expert is looking for a talented and young SEO manager to join our team.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
- Optimizing copy and key pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Monitor closely for technical errors and organic KPIs
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor strategy
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Requirements and skills
- Proven SEO experience of at least 1 year
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Search console, and more)
- Content briefs execution
- Good understanding of technical SEO and audit tools
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 17th, 2023 to apply.
To apply send an email to: [email protected]
Hurry up! The job have had 42 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Personalized Internet Ads Assessor||July 1st, 2023|
|Internet Rater | Work from Home||June 23rd, 2023|
|Media Search Analyst (Work From Home)||June 23rd, 2023|
|REMOTE WORK | Media Search Analyst (Chinese Traditional)||June 23rd, 2023|
|Media Search Analyst – Chinese Simplified Language (Work From Home)||June 23rd, 2023|