SEO Manager in boostroas
Job Published on: December 18th, 2019
DescriptionAs an SEO Manager, you will be expected to lead client strategies, demonstrating applied SEO knowledge through exceptional quality work that consistently delivers sustainable growth for BoostROAS’s client base. This is an excellent opportunity to carve out a name for yourself at an award-winning digital marketing agency while working with many like-minded and experienced specialists.
RequirementsCore skills & experience
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in search engine optimization and strategies, though you may be a specialist in one focus area.
- Experience using 3rd party bids SEO management tools such as Google Analytics, Search Console, DeepCrawl, Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs and SEOmonitor.
- A strong portfolio of SEO success stories where performance improvements are demonstrated by meeting and exceeding KPIs.
- Give good strategic advice to clients based upon previous experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of key search algorithms and Google best practice guidelines.
- Support end-to-end website migration projects, this includes leasing with client’s technical teams.
- Provide relevant training and support to the wider SEO and Client teams.
- A passion and enthusiasm towards digital marketing and heavy progressing in SEO as a serious career.
- Understanding of the latest SEO methodologies across all major search engines worldwide.
- Being active in the agency online and physical meetings.
- Manage the relationship between the agency and B2B, B2C, e-commerce clients with large budgets.
- Self-starter, self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Prepare and present regular reporting on performance (using key SEO KPIs).
Interested? Apply now!
Dec. 29 Update: Applications to this position are now closed.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.