SEO Manager in Erudite
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 9th, 2021
Job closing date: April 16th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 2+Erudite are looking for creative-thinking, eternally curious SEO Managers to join our team. We're a remote agency with team members across the UK. You could be anywhere in the world, but preference will be given to candidates on the most similar timelines to our clients. We require 2 experienced Search Engine Optimisation professionals, with well-rounded experience. These are full-time positions that require good all round experience and abilities in technical SEO, keyword research, on-page optimisation and content-writing. Your job will be to support Miracle Inameti (our Head of SEO) to grow our clients business through the organic search channel. This could be tactical opportunity in the case of audit projects; or more strategic and long-term growth opportunity for our retained clients. This is an amazing opportunity for SEO executives looking to move to the next level and wanting to work with National and Global brands.
- Identify search opportunities
- Monitor, identify, prioritise and escalate technical issues that could impact SEO performance
- Site auditing
- Analyse campaign performance
- Manage timelines, expectations, and deliverables to ensure clients’ campaigns are completed on-time
- Nurture and develop client relationships
Benefits and Perks
- 22 days holiday year 1, with an additional day every year of service.
- Training and conference attendance on the company.
- Work with UK national and global brands.
- Work remote, but with regular social activities (online and in person when permitted by lockdown etc.)
- Private Medical
- Work alongside industry leaders.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.