SEO Manager in etribal
Job Published on: October 21st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhereetribal is a global marketing network with high quality marketing freelancers. We help companies save costs and drive faster results by building their own outsourced marketing team. We are looking for a talented freelance SEO Manager who will lead, plan, develop, execute, manage and assess our clients search engine optimization (SEO) activities across multiple countries. This role will be a key member of the etribal marketing team and will partner closely with internal teams within the etribal network.
- Fully own SEO and drive performance metrics forward.
- Develop and manage clients website standards for SEO best practices and maintain website SEO hygiene including duplicate content, broken links, and other potential issues.
- Serve as an evangelist for SEO within etribal by helping educate marketers, and writers on the importance of SEO and implementing SEO best practices into the development process.
- Monitor and optimize organic search traffic through ongoing site and technical audits & keyword research.
- Identify growth opportunities in site infrastructure, keyword selection, or on-page factors optimization.
- Recommend and help create high-quality content in collaboration with the content marketing team to drive high quality inbound links.
- Leading the technical optimization of the clients website by delivering technical specs to other teams and executing audits.
- Keep up with the latest trends in search engine optimization and Google algorithm changes.
- 2+ years of SEO experience (in-house) with a proven track record of on-site and on-page optimizations that drive organic growth.
- Familiarity with content marketing strategies that drive backlinks.
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms, white-hat ranking strategies, and best practices.
- Knowledge of search engine tools/vendors.
- Proven track record of optimizing large content sites for competitive head terms and long tail keywords.
- Strong quantitative skills, ability to quickly analyze data and take action on it.
- Experience with technical site audits.
- Direct experience with web analytics suites such as Google Search Console, ahrefs, and Google Analytics
- Service driven, comfortable working in a team environment and with technical teams.
- Winning attitude with a constant urge to be the best in his/her field
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of UX/UI.
- Fluent English.
Salary depends on experience and hours.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.