SEO Manager – Finnish Speaking in Raketech
Salary Range: From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 14th, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 3+You will be working on a project that was developed by gaming industry experts who have been working tirelessly to provide Finnish players with everything they need to enjoy the best casino experience. The ideal candidate will self-optimise the platform using SEO knowledge to ranks highly for a wide range of online gambling industry trends to deliver high-quality casino content, bonus offers, and sports betting news.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals
- Partner with Commercial Product Lead and other internal stakeholders on content strategy and site architecture
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Be the go-to person when it comes to SEO related disciplines on the project
- Conduct keyword research to guide content requirements
- Monitor and analyze the relevant competitive landscape and market trends
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Other ad hoc duties
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies (link-building)
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both written and verbal
- Team player!
- Knowledge and experience of iGaming industry
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.