SEO Manager – Finnish Speaking in Raketech
Job Published on: July 9th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereThe project the candidate will be working on was developed by gaming industry experts who have been working tirelessly to provide Finnish players with everything they need to enjoy the best casino experience. The ideal candidate will self optimise the platform platform using SEO knowledge to ranks highly for a wide range of online gambling industry trends to deliver high-quality casino content, bonus offers and sports betting news.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals
- Partner with Commercial Product Lead and other internal stakeholders oncontent strategy and site architecture
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Be the go-to person when it comes to SEO related disciplines on the project
- Conduct keyword research to guide content requirements
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies (link-building)
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience of iGaming industry
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.