SEO Manager (Flexible within UK) in Blue Array
Job Published on: January 20th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)
Years of Experience: 3+We’re on the lookout for experienced SEO Managers, or generalist Digital Marketing Managers wanting to move into a specialist SEO role at Blue Array, to support our ambitious growth. The role will initially be based remotely, and we are happy to speak about flexible working options with the right candidate. Some time spent in our offices in Reading, Berkshire would be desirable once the Covid restrictions have eased.
The RoleOur growth to date has largely been through referrals from our satisfied customers, and as an SEO Manager, you’ll be at the forefront of delivering exceptional service to our clients. You’ll take full ownership of a number of our accounts from both a relationship management and ‘hands-on’ perspective, and be comfortable getting involved in all the technical, analytical and creative nuances that make up a successful SEO campaign. You'll also have the opportunity to manage and develop an SEO Executive, mentoring them to grow their skills and their career as they support you with your workload.
Some of the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Ownership of the SEO performance of our clients, working to deliver on a clear and agreed strategy/roadmap.
- Technical auditing, keyword research, content recommendations, reporting and forecasting.
- Monitoring sites on a daily, weekly and monthly basis, ensuring that the SEO channel is achieving its targets (North Star Metrics) for our clients.
- Building successful relationships within a broader client team, e.g. marketing, in-house developers, content writers, social media team etc.
- Identifying upsell opportunities within client accounts.
- Collaborating and sharing initiatives, best practices and results with the wider team.
- Proactively keeping up to date with the latest SEO trends; we encourage internal and external speaking opportunities.
- Educating other areas of the business that indirectly impact SEO category performance.
- Line managing an SEO Executive, including their workload and ongoing development.
- Working to clear targets (OKRs) that align with the company objectives
Why You?We’re looking for ambitious individuals with a minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. Most importantly, we’re interested in talking to those who love SEO, and want to develop a career as a specialist in this area.
The key traits we look for in our SEO Managers include:
- Absolutely and infectiously passionate about SEO and Digital Marketing.
- Analytical and creative mind-sets, using the two together to form well-rounded campaigns
- The ability to problem-solve effectively
- A 'self-starter' attitude; able to motivate yourself to deliver to exceptional standards
- Excellent planning, organisational and communication skills, with the ability to keep track of multiple projects streams and comfortably managing your own time
- Commercial awareness, and an ability to see the bigger picture for our clients beyond SEO
- Being a confident communicator, with excellent writing and speaking skills
- The will to go above and beyond for their clients, delivering an exceptional service to increase satisfaction and retention
- Significant experience with owning/accountability responsibilities
- Experience with a range of SEO tools (e.g. Screaming Frog, SEM Rush, AHrefs) is preferable.
- An excellent understanding of traffic and conversion measurement, experience with interpreting such data and deriving insight.
- Seasoned at producing in-depth reviews and reporting on business KPIs
- Significant experience owning your own workload
Why Blue Array?
- Blue Array is the UK's most popular and largest specialist SEO agency.
- We pride ourselves on doing things differently to others in our industry by providing open, honest and actionable SEO consultancy to our clients.
- Regular communication and insights are a core part of our service; our exceptional levels of client satisfaction are the primary reason we continue to grow at such a fast pace.
- We work with some of the world's most exciting brands such as RAC, Valentino, Funding Circle, The Independent, Help for Heroes and many more.
- We are a people-first business and believe that looking after staff is our most important objective.
- If you want to be part of this amazing journey please apply now.
- We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits at this time so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. We are an equal opportunity employer, and are committed to celebrating diversity. If you require any adjustments upon application, at the interview or hiring stage, please do email us in advance.
ReferralIf you know someone that might be interested in our Marketing and New Business Development Executive we’re offering a £500 finders fee to anyone that introduces us to a successful candidate (once they have passed their probationary period). To find out how we use your data for recruitment please visit https://www.bluearray.co.uk/recruitment-privacy/. We have a strict no recruitment agencies policy, please. Any speculative CVs sent from recruitment agencies will be considered a gift.
Benefits and Perks
For this role we are offering:
- £35k-£50k p.a. (D.O.E.)
- Annual bonus potential
- Private healthcare, and free gym membership following your probation period
- Employee assistance programme available immediately
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Charity days
- Generous holiday allowance
- A multitude of socials (including Brighton SEO)
- Plenty of training, including access to the Blue Array Academy
Interested? Apply now!
Please visit here and click on the ‘Apply for This Job’ link. Follow the instructions to submit your application from there.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.