SEO Manager for Forbes [Marketplace in Germany] in Forbes
Job Published on: October 21st, 2020
Job closing date: October 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Europe - Germany
About ForbesForbes believes in the power of entrepreneurial capitalism and uses it on various platforms to ignite the conversations that drive systemic change in business, culture and society. We celebrate success and are committed to using our megaphone to drive diversity, equity and inclusion. We are the world’s biggest business media brand and we consistently place in the top 20 of the most-popular sites in the United States, in good company with brands like Netflix, Apple and Google. In short, we have a big platform and we use it responsibly.
SEO ManagerForbes Marketplace is looking for an SEO Manager to look after our Fintech start-up for Germany called Advisor. The Advisor brand currently operates in the US. As we scale our business, we are looking for ambitious individuals to come help us build a trusted financial services hub & brand with locals on the ground to lead the charge. We are looking for the best person to help us do this (who has drive, knowledge & ambition), so if you think you're that person, please read on.
- Build out editorial roadmaps with the Forbes Advisor Editor for Germany to help Forbes Marketplace hit organic search KPIs, including providing frequent briefs to build out libraries of high value editorial content.
- Lead the production of advanced and detailed keyword research to identify the most effective and targeted key phrases/topics.
- Execute content production processes that balances speed, quality, and scalability.
- Provide recommendations for new content launches & campaigns – as well as monitor performance and provide continuous optimizations to improve search visibility.
- Raise the level and bar of quality content and through ideation and working closely with other teams to identify innovative ways of helping consumers.
- Perform SEO audits and inspections to identify regular on-site content and off site opportunities.
- Prepare monthly SEO, analytics reports and conduct technical site audits to identify search & user related issues.
- Monitor Google Analytics and Google Search Console and keep up on latest algorithm updates and SEO trends.
- Support VP of SEO & Editorial Director in driving the acquisition strategy to ensure we build brand awareness, grow audiences and maximize growth.
- Native/ Fluent German & English - speaking and writing.
- Ideal candidate will be based in Germany.
- Ambitious, with an entrepreneurial spirit to push the limits of editorial content for Forbes Marketplace.
- Experience developing editorial calendars, content workflows, content training programs, or similar deliverables.
- Strong understanding of the German personal finance industry + affiliate marketing experience.
- 4+ years proven track record in managing SEO projects from inception to completion for large scale editorial teams. Strong and proven experience working with editorial teams.
- Strong analytical skills to measure, manage, analyze and report on search & user KPIs.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with using platforms and tools like Google Search Console, Google Analytics, SEMRush, Ahrefs, DeepCrawl, OnCrawl, Screaming Frog, & Google Data Studio.
- Highly organized, with strong attention to detail.
- Experience with SEM and working closely with SEM teams.
- Comfortable managing your own projects and deliverables.
- An ideal candidate will have experience in the financial services space, particularly around personal finance, investment & insurance.
- Good knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Knowledge and Experience with WordPress and other CMS.
- Office stipend to purchase equipment.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Remote working & possible opportunity to travel.
- Competitive benefits.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.