SEO Manager (French Speaking) in Slingshot Labs
Salary Range: From 3,000 US$ - 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 29th, 2021
Job closing date: May 17th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United Kingdom (UK)
Important skills: French, technical seo, Account Management, Content Strategy, translation
Years of Experience: 3+
About the roleAs a Slingshot Organic SEO Manager, you’ll be playing a pivotal role in managing the content team and liaising with key client stakeholders, 3rd party agencies or contractors, and translators. You will create, oversee and work on the SEO strategy across a small number of clients with the help of your team, and own the content strategy of Slingshot Organic. Your main day-to-day activities will include:
- Project manage and make sure that the SEO strategy is implemented
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with the key client stakeholders, building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinions
- Liaise with clients, 3rd parties, and the SEO team regularly (responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking, managing milestones and approvals)
- Give good strategic advice to clients based upon previous experience
- Manage and work collaboratively with cross channel teams to ensure the best results
- Hands-on content creation and research with the help of your team
- 3+ years’ SEO experience
- French speaking to professional level (preferably native)
- Experience of overseeing a team
- Excellent project management and campaign leadership skills
- trong client management and communication skills with the proven ability to add value to clients
- A people person
- Experience with SEO KPI definition and setting
- Up-to-date knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Up-to-date knowledge of key search algorithms and Google best practice guidelines
- Experience with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMrush and Majestic
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEO performance measurement using these tools
About usSlingshot Organic is a boutique SEO agency, with a focus on next-level technical SEO and content strategies. We are a friendly team, with smart and enthusiastic team members, who care about each other and our clients. We work hard, but also have the freedom to choose how to structure our day with completely flexible work hours and we’ve always been fully remote. As a small agency, this role will suit a team player with a collaborative outlook, who is happy to join in with our team.
Benefits and Perks
- A salary between £35-40k
- Career progression
- Completely flexible work hours
- Remote working
- A company card for equipment, hot desking etc.
- An apple MacBook
- 30 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Sick pay
- Employee pension scheme
Interested? Apply now!
You have until May 17th, 2021 to apply!
To apply, translate this job ad and sent it and your cv to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.