SEO Manager in Global Citizen Solutions
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Europe||Project management, Technical SEO Knowledge, Data Analysis, Problem Solving Attitude, Up-to-date Knowledge||4+|
What We’re Looking For:The SEO Manager will drive our organic search strategy and execution across multiple sites to bring visitors to the compelling articles offered by our sites. You will collaborate with Marketing, Content Writing, and Technology teams to clarify, interpret, and implement strategic organic search concepts, addressing business objectives including traffic and subscription goals. Utilizing a data-driven prioritization framework, you will analyze user engagement metrics to understand and communicate our performance to senior leadership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead SEO projects from business case creation, writing requirements, kickoff, development, testing, launch, and post-launch results analysis
- Research and analyze industry trends and best practices in search engine optimization, including content and social.
- Partner with PR and social media teams to develop programs to grow our authority in the industry.
- Cross-train internal teams to embed SEO into the fabric of the entire organization.
- Be mindful of the impact SEO tactics may have on website conversion and customer engagement.
Technical SEO Knowledge:
- Demonstrate knowledge of ranking factors, especially the impacts of client and server-side rendering, mobile-friendliness, Core Web Vitals, and page speed factors.
- Communicate technical requirements to both developer and non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to perform advanced keyword research using large, diverse data sets.
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years direct experience in search engine optimization, either in-house or agency
- Specialist in Technical SEO track work, with skilled experience in content strategies a plus
- Ability to create a full site SEO audit independent of the help of other teams and present strong business cases using data and competitive analysis.
- International SEO best practice experience a plus
- Proven track record of successful SEO strategies and ability to communicate experiences with others.
- Experience using enterprise SEO monitoring and health-check services.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- College degree required, advanced degree a plus.
- Fluency in English. Fluency in Portuguese is a plus.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive remuneration. Bonus. Ongoing training
- Job Types: Contract, Permanent
Interested? Apply now!
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.