Remote Based SEO Manager Job Opening at Global Citizen Solutions
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||SEO, keyword research, Link building, HTML/CSS, Google tools||3+|
As an SEO Strategist, you’ll be responsible for creating, managing and analyzing custom SEO strategies for our brands. The position will perform on-site audits and strategy development for our websites in support of our global market.
Candidate must be passionate about SEO and be genuinely interested in keeping abreast of the latest changes in the space in order to learn and execute successful SEO strategies. The candidate should have a desire and flair for discussing and explaining SEO and have the ability to make the complicated simple to understand.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead on discovery projects and SEO strategies for the company brands and websites
- Act as quality control for all SEO related work across the company
- Work closely with the wider leadership team to ensure consistency across websites strategies
- Creating, managing and analyzing custom SEO strategies
- Managing other SEO specialists on both on-page and off-page strategies
- Assisting peers in their understanding of strategy analysis and development
- Achieving established KPIs
- Monitoring campaign delivery and pacing by proactively ensuring campaigns are performing to set standards and benchmarks.
- Create style guides/writing instructions to use as reference for content
- Conduct keyword and SEO research to understand customers’ needs
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum three years’ experience in SEO Strategy building experience (Agency environment preferred)
- Proven record in analyzing campaign data, deriving actionable insights and acting on performance data, quickly, accurately and efficiently
- Ability to take ownership of account strategies and clearly communicate with the client
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working within deadlines
- Experience with 3rd party optimization tools (i.e. Ahref, ScreamingFrog, MOZ, Majestic, SEMRush, etc.)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
We will evaluate your CV and schedule an interview after that.
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry up! The job have had 62 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Engine Evaluator [Estonian]||December 31st, 2021|
|SEO Manager||February 28th, 2022|
|SEO Consultant (London/Cornwall/Bristol)||December 17th, 2021|
|Digital PR Media Relations Manager||January 31st, 2022|
|Guest Blogging Outreach Manager||December 31st, 2021|