SEO Manager – Swedish Speaking in Raketech
Job Published on: July 9th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Duties and responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and execute SEO strategies and tasks to meet aggressive business goals
- Partner with Commercial Product Lead and other internal stakeholders on content strategy and site architecture
- Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
- Work with content creators to craft content that is optimized for search engines.
- Review and update the site content with current SEO trends.
- Be the go-to person when it comes to SEO related disciplines on the project
- Conduct keyword research to guide content requirements
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Stay up to date with the current sports events and decide which events to promote on the website.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations
- Proficiency with relevant SEO tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Strong analytical and prioritization skills
- Strong understanding and implementation of advanced Off-Page strategies (link-building)
- Efficient, assertive, data-driven individual who is proactive and an excellent communicator
- Experience working on WordPress sites or custom-made platforms
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge and experience of iGaming industry
- Understanding of affiliate marketing model
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.