SEO Manager in Wingify
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: December 17th, 2020
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): India
Important skills: b2b ecosystem, Copywriting, core web vitals, Google Analytics, Webmaster Console
Years of Experience: 2+Wingify is looking for a SEO Manager who will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as keyword strategy, content strategy, internal/external link building, and schema to improve rankings on Search Engines (primarily Google). With 2500+ brands as customers in 90+ countries, Wingify’s main product VWO is a market-leading A/B testing and experimentation platform focused at marketing and product teams. You are expected to play a key role in driving organic traffic to our domains and helping the team in increasing MQLs from the organic traffic.
What does the role entail?
- Keyword research: Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Content creation & updation: Work with editorial and content teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming. Involves the creation of content brief after analyzing the user intent for a particular query on SERP.
- SEO A/B Testing: Execute tests on Meta Information, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum CTR. Share results on a weekly basis over email.
- Site Structure & Linking: Website Work on improving website architecture, internal linking, and cross-domain linking.
- Reporting & Analysis: Track, report, and analyze website analytics from Google Analytics & Google Webmaster console. Run monthly audits on the website to find crawl errors and report on the fixes done every month.
- Competitor Research: Research and analyze competitor domains for content, internal linking strategies, and keyword gap.
- Site Speed & Core Web Vitals: Work with the development team to ensure best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code. Ensure that our website pages meet with the new Core Web Vitals guidelines.
- Technical SEO: Implement relevant schema markup. Analyze & share results.
- Growth opportunities: Figure out opportunities on SERP in the form of Featured snippets or other SERP features.
- Process & Workflow Management: Manage and stick to checklists for go-live of website pages
- Must-have exposure: Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- Must have exposure: Google Docs or Microsoft Office (Sheets, Docs, and Slides)
- Good-to-have exposure: Crawling Software (Screaming Frog / Web based Crawler), Competitor Insights/Backlink profiler (Ahrefs/SEMrush), On-Page SEO Chrome Extensions (SEO Minion / Others), A/B testing platforms (VWO / Optimizely / Google Optimize)
- Primary KRA: pageviews-> number of pageviews from Organic traffic
- Secondary KRA: MQLs generated from Organic traffic
Here are some other teams you would be working with
- Content Marketing: Along with content marketing, identify opportunities for content creation & updation on blogs & pillar pages to grow organic traffic.
- Customer Marketing: Work with the customer marketing team to help publish customer case studies for VWO and generate organic traffic on those case studies.
- Brand Marketing: Work with the brand marketing team to help publish webinars & ebooks for VWO and generate organic traffic on these pages.
What are the must-have traits and skills?
- SEO experience of 2 years. Worked on domains with international targeting.
- Understanding of online marketing, conversion optimization, and online customer acquisition for the B2B ecosystem.
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools. Must know: Google Analytics & Webmaster Console Optional: Screaming Frog/ Any crawling tool, Ahrefs/SEMrush, CMSes (preferably WordPress)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments (optional)
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.