SEO Product Manager in GreenTomato
Job Published on: October 27th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
GreenTomatoMedia is a WebMarketing Performance Company based in Chiang Mai, a small paradise in the north of Thailand (elected second best city in Asia). The main activities of GreenTomatoMedia can be broken-down as follows :
- Website publishing
- Mobile application
- Kindle publishing
Job descriptionTo contribute to our development, we are looking for a SEO Product Manager who will work on the creation, development and maintenance of a selection of Websites in order to increase their performance (Traffic, Outbound Clicks, Revenues).
- Elaborate a SEO strategy to increase Websites Traffic, conversion rate and revenues
- Monitor the evolution of the market
- Identifying new opportunities (SEO, Business etc)
- Setting up a schedule for the creation and development of a set of review sites
- Search and OnBoarding Web Editors and Publishers (supported by our dedicated team)
- Briefing and Ordering high value-added content
- Improve, optimize and update existing content
- Budget Management and Optimization
- Link building campaigns (including the Outreach campaign) accompanied by GTM teams
- Website monetization & conversion optimization
- You will manage - with a lot of autonomy - projects with high added value and will be integrated in a team of passionate, young and dynamic SEO specialists.
- You will discover the latest techniques at the cutting edge of SEO to rank and perform on ultra-competitive requests.
- You will also discover a lot of trendy digital topics (WP customization, Youtube or Twitch channel works, hosting, link building, mobile application creation, etc.)
- You will use different web acquisition levers and meet many web professionals experts in their sector (Chiang Mai is one of the world capitals of SEO).
- Fluent in English or Native Speaker , you are curious, independent and organized, but also dynamic, creative, energetic, and you like to commit yourself deeply in your projects.
- You are a true web enthusiast, you know Wordpress inside out and you already have SEO skills.
- You are interested by web content and you have already had the opportunity to take care of the content of a website or an application.
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML/PHP, Web Design or basics of web development is a plus.
- You know a little bit about the world of iGaming and you have already had some experience in sports betting or casino gambling.
- You are looking for an environment conducive to your professional and personal development.
- Position to be filled as soon as possible
- Salary to be discussed regarding Candidate’s experience and profile
- Remote possible.
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your application (Resume+Cover Letter) at the following address : F70104E2CC@jobs.workablemail.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.