SEO Project Manager in Bliss Drive
Job Published on: September 11th, 2020
Job closing date: September 30th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Asia - PhilippinesBliss Drive is a California-based digital marketing agency, which specializes in SEO and drives revenue to our clients. Get a chance to work comfortably from home and will have the opportunity to join a growing team of dynamic, self-motivated team players within a culture that truly promotes employee well-being.
Our team is looking for an experienced SEO Project Manager who:
- Is always on their ‘A’ game
- Is technically savvy
- Is a creative and forward thinker
- Is highly accountable and has strong ownership
- Is a great motivator and leader with the ability to drive the team’s performance through his/her exceptional communication
- Is capable of taking on the unknown while enjoying the challenge!
As the SEO Project Management expert, you will be expected to do:
- Perform the initial technical analysis of our client's websites
- Manage several digital brand projects from strategic planning to client presentations
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Developing link building strategies
- Collaborate with other teams to communicate deliverables
- Strategy execution, measuring, and modification (IMPORTANT NOTE: You are expected to execute on strategy and get your hands dirty)
- Google penalty and technical SEO analysis
- Competitor analysis and tracking
- Maintain relationships with our diverse client base through day to day communication via phone, email, and other methods
Basic Criteria & Requirements:
- At least 3 years of SEO Project Management experience
- At least 2 years of experience keyword research, web analytics, marketing, and business development
- Experience with SEO tools (Ahrefs, SEMRush)
- Proficient in most project management platforms such as Asana, Basecamp 3
- Familiar with various analytics and conversion rate optimization platforms
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS (PHP is a plus) and Advanced skill with Microsoft Office
- Understanding of technical factors that go into a proper website architecture and layout
- Strong understanding of on-page principles and competitive analysis process
- Must be amenable to attend once to twice monthly onsite meetings in the Metro
- High-speed home internet of at least 5 Mbps
- Must send sample client performance report
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2020 to apply!
Kindly send your updated resume at email@example.com
Subject Title: SEO Project Manager – Your Full Name
**Filipino Residents only**
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.