SEO Specialist in JellyBean
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Specialist who is looking to take on a new challenge in a fully remote role. You may already work for an agency or in-house, but are looking to remove the 15-20 hours of wasted commuting time every week to add more ‘life’ to your work/life balance. We’re a fast growing agency based in Birmingham, specialising in SEO, PPC and Digital PR. The candidate we’re on the lookout for will already have a solid grasp on SEO and what can be done to help drive more revenue for clients. You’ll be working with clients across a range of industries, so you will need both your creative and data hats to get the best results for clients. As the role is fully remote, we won’t be there to hold your hand every step of the way, so we are looking for candidates with relentless focus and time management skills to deliver results for our clients consistently.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Self-development focussed
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fantastic copywriting skills
- Unparalleled grasp of Google Analytics, AdWords, Search Console and SEO tools
- At least 2 Years experience Account Managing SEO campaigns.
- Comfort in using Wordpress (and other platforms) is beneficial
Your Day To DayYour day to day activities will look a little something like this:
- Analysing data to devise next steps
- Copywriting (blogs and on-site content)
- Keyword Research
- On-site Optimisation
- Backlink Reviews / Disavows
- Competitor Analysis
- Conversion Improvements
- Technical audits (we have tools to help with this including DeepCrawl, SEM Rush & Screaming Frog)
- Working with the rest of team to align client strategies.
- Report creation