SEO Specialist in JellyBean
Job Published on: November 19th, 2019
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and deliver results
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Self-development focussed
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Fantastic copywriting skills
- Unparalleled grasp of Google Analytics, AdWords, Search Console and SEO tools
- At least 2 Years experience Account Managing SEO campaigns.
- Comfort in using Wordpress (and other platforms) is beneficial
Your Day To DayYour day to day activities will look a little something like this:
- Analysing data to devise next steps
- Copywriting (blogs and on-site content)
- Keyword Research
- On-site Optimisation
- Backlink Reviews / Disavows
- Competitor Analysis
- Conversion Improvements
- Technical audits (we have tools to help with this including DeepCrawl, SEM Rush & Screaming Frog)
- Working with the rest of team to align client strategies.
- Report creation
Interested? Apply now!To apply for this role please send your CV, case studies and a little more about yourself to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.