Remote Based SEO Specialist – Junior position Job Opening at KNN Digital Media
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 10th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||English, Google Analytics, SEO, ahrefs, Search Console||1+|
Hi! Are you passionate about SEO? Do you follow the latest changes at Google with expectation? Have you already worked at an SEO role for at least a year, preferably as in-house SEO (internal project, not agency)? Then take a look at this offer!
We are looking for a SEO Junior to join our vibrant team with offices in Spain and Singapore. Great working environment with flexible hours and possibility of working from home located at any place around the world.
If you are looking for a place to fully develop your SEO in-house potential, and you would like to make a real and direct impact on our websites and grow along with our own projects (we own and create sites on different niches: online tools, traveling, health, beauty, etc), keep reading.
The SEO Junior will play an important role in the execution of the strategy to build organic traffic from zero to our sites. Working side by side with the SEO Project Owner, and being part of the SEO team, you will live as an insider in the process of scaling the SEO traffic of a new website from the ground.
- You will be part of the execution of the strategy to build SEO traffic for different sites and markets from 0
- You will execute the keyword research for the right audience aligning it with targeted outreach and promotion strategy
- You will find and establish collaborations with relevant connections with the purpose to build editorial and high quality natural links
- You will do content writing (friendly for both users and search engines)
- You will be reporting on SEO success, user behavior and traffic patterns using tools such as Ahrefs, Search Console and Google Analytics
- And the most important one, you will be part of the SEO team and you will collaborate with other internal and external stakeholders
Your profile (previous experience and requirements):
- At least 1 year of experience working in an SEO-related position, preferably in an internal project (in-house)
- Knowledge of the SEO world
- Experience in content marketing, PR and interested in social media marketing
- A proven track record of link building success is a plus
- Driven and results-orientated
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Native in English or bilingual in English/Spanish (any other additional languages would be a bonus)
Benefits and Perks
- Fast growing start-up founded by Ex-Googlers
- Friendly and supportive international environment
- High performance culture and many learning opportunities
- Asynchronous work: you are responsible for your own time. Each month you will be provided with a list of objectives, and it’s on you to get them done. You can begin your day from 7 to 9am, and on Fridays we work with an intensive schedule from 8am to 3pm
- 2 months in Summer from 8am to 3pm
- Work from Home policy, with access to multiple coworkings
- Full-time, permanent contract (6 months trial period)
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 10th, 2021 to apply.
Please send your CV and motivation letter towards this job position.
To apply send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hurry up! The job have had 145 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Engine Evaluator [Estonian]||December 31st, 2021|
|SEO Manager||February 28th, 2022|
|SEO Consultant (London/Cornwall/Bristol)||December 17th, 2021|
|Digital PR Media Relations Manager||January 31st, 2022|
|Guest Blogging Outreach Manager||December 31st, 2021|