SEO Specialist in Similar.ai
Salary Range: Between 1,000 and 3,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: April 2nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 0+
About the jobThis is a starting role to learn SEO, while working with our customers and prospects. You don't need any experience of SEO, but we're looking for evidence of your love of digital marketing, a good combination of analytical and creative thinking and great presentation & writing skills. You’ll be trained directly by our SEO Account Manager and will be able to grow your skills immediately on a number of our client websites. You’ll be using both the amazing Similar.ai platform and other resources, in order to help achieve customer business objectives and targets. You will
- Use tools like SEMrush, Google Search Console and our very own platform to do keyword research and content gap opportunities
- Plan content calendars, oversee content production and write content yourself
- Write posts and record videos about our new features
- Monitor and track customer success
- Suggest fixes and improvements
- Help us cope with all the demand we have for the platform to win more leads
- Identify prospects which have the problems our platform solves
- An experience of doing thorough research
- Comfortable with building out spreadsheets.
- Good writing and editing skills, and great at crafting an engaging mails
- Good presentation skills and a visual way of thinking
- A genuine love and curiosity about digital marketing
- Bonus points for having your own blog or website
- More bonus points for social media and/or YouTube marketing
- German, Dutch and French language is a big bonus.
- An analytic and curious way of thinking.
- Extra bonus if you can tell us how many bonus points we had.
Benefits and Perks
- The best equipment money can buy: a new Macbook or Macbook Pro, a new iPhone & a mobile phone subscription
- We believe that work is fun and that people are at their best when they enjoy themselves
- Flexible hours: you are free to arrange your work schedule to meet your individual circumstances
- No dress code: dress in whatever way you feel most comfortable
- You get coaching to become the most awesome version of yourself
- Remote working – we prefer you to work from the Netherlands and be able to come to our Leiden headquarters, but we’re open to the right candidates working from anywhere in the European time zone.
- Show & tell: we learn some of the latest techniques together most Fridays.
Interested? Apply now!
Head over here and click on Apply now in the top right of the screen.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.