SEO Specialist in Vimerson Health
Salary Range: Between 3,000 and 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 22nd, 2021
Available to applicants based in Continent(s): Europe
Years of Experience: 3+
- Location: 100% remote working role (you can work from anywhere in the world)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Hours: flexible full-time hours (no more than 160 per month)
Your mission:As an SEO Specialist, you will be supporting the overall recognition of the brand and maximize traffic and revenue opportunities via organic traffic channels by implementing successful SEO strategies, techniques and tactics; obtaining one of the top 3 positions on Google for our top selling keywords. Success in this position requires the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, and to be hands-on, with outstanding communication skills, creativity, and self-motivation.
As our SEO Specialist, you will be Accountable for:
- Increasing our organic traffic on an ongoing basis.
- Securing the top 1-5 position on Google for our top keywords and for industry top keywords related to our products and services.
- Improve our session duration and website conversion rate on an ongoing basis.
- Aid in lowering the cost per click in Google Ads and improving CTR.
- Create and implement a link building strategy that helps achieving credibility and gives increased visibility to the brand.
- Ensuring that all the top revenue generating web pages are fully optimised.
- You will have strong overall Google knowledge and experience across: Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools.
- You will be up to date with and have a strong understanding of Google algorithm changes and the requirements related to them.
- You will have in depth experience of implementing successful Link Building strategies.
- You will be a native or equivalent SEO Copywriter.
- You will regularly carrying out keyword Research.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, non-bureaucratic and high-energy environment.
- You love working in a silent and focused place with no distractions, where you are able to deliver your best performance and achieve goals.
- You have great communication skills and love working as part of a Team.
- You have excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written.
Benefits and Perks
- A company that prides itself on our employees working as one team, regardless of the department you work in. We all have the same goal (to be part of an amazing start-up company that is rapidly growing).
- You will be part of a supportive and friendly company with excellent team spirit.
- A full-time remote job which means the FREEDOM of working from any place in the world;
- Flexibility of working hours (work according to your rhythm);
- Unlimited possibilities for personal and professional growth in a company that achieved amazing results in the E-Commerce world in just 5 years, and it’s looking to keep growing and developing;
- A dedicated Happiness Manager within the team to take care of your happiness at work and ensure a healthy work/life harmony;
20 accumulated PTO days to use for personal needs during the year;
- An unlimited supply of Vimerson Health Supplements, for your own personal consumption;
- Charity Match: The company will match any donations that you personally make to your charity of heart. We want to support each Team Member’s cause to make the world a better place.
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.