Remote Based SEO Strategist and Copywriter Job Opening at FINE
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||SEO, Content marketing, Copywriting||2+|
As an SEO Specialist & Copywriter, you will champion both the Art and the Science of SEO. You will not only guide technical improvements, but take pride in writing copy that’s just as compelling for users as it is for search engines. While our Director of SEO is here to help mentor and train you, you’ll also bring a good understanding of SEO best practices.
Your passion for delivering results-driven, strategic digital approaches will make you an important part of our team. As you advance in knowledge, skills, and value to the FINE team, you will likewise have excellent opportunities for career advancement.
Skills & Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in search engine optimization (SEO)
- Passion for writing with a strong sense of voice and tone
- Obsessive attention to detail with outstanding proofreading, fact checking, and editing skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, handling multiple projects at a time
- Excellent interpersonal skills and significant experience working cross-functionally
- Strong work ethic and a “get the job done” attitude
- Excellent project management skills with experience managing day-to-day changes
- You have SEO-oriented website and digital copywriting projects you can point to
- Comfortable turning unstructured customer content and requests into SEO-oriented messaging that’s distinctive and represents a customer’s business and goals
- Web-based content management system experience
- Understand and implement SEO best practices for FINE websites and clients
- Perform keyword research to identify high-value search phrases
- Flawlessly edit content created by yourself and others
- Own the execution of SEO tactics for your clients
- Communicate progress, roadblocks, and opportunities to the account team
- Monitor industry trends and incorporate established and emerging SEO best practices into your work
- Become an integral part our team as we work to champion SEO for all builds and clients
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible and remote working opportunities (FINE supports remote workers throughout the US, and our Director of SEO works remotely)
- A selection of robust health plans (medical, dental, and vision) to choose from, with option for 100% employer-paid PPO Gold coverage, and heavily discounted spousal and dependent coverage.
- Vacation, sick time, company paid holidays, and our annual holiday close
- A 401(k) plan combined with a discretionary company contribution, driven by company performance
- Company-paid group-term life insurance with the option to purchase additional coverage
- Short-term disability coverage
- Professional development to keep you growing
- Pre-tax flexible spending accounts for dependent care as well as certain dental and vision expenses
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Friendly atmosphere and culture
- Competitive compensation package
- Outstanding work environment
- Working with other “A players” driven to create great client results
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 7 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Engine Evaluator [Estonian]||December 31st, 2021|
|SEO Manager||February 28th, 2022|
|SEO Consultant (London/Cornwall/Bristol)||December 17th, 2021|
|Digital PR Media Relations Manager||January 31st, 2022|
|Guest Blogging Outreach Manager||December 31st, 2021|