Remote Based SEO Strategist Job Opening at CrowdStrike
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|November 30th, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Technical seo, SaaS, on page SEO, b2b, enterprise seo||2+|
About the Role
The SEO Strategist is responsible for driving channel growth by developing and executing SEO initiatives across all disciplines (technical, content, and offsite). The SEO strategist should be comfortable architecting holistic, large-scale search strategies and getting their hands dirty carrying out even the most minor tactical changes.
Cross-functional collaboration will be essential as this position will join a small, scrappy team of SEOs who partner with engineering, brand, analytics, regional marking, and product marketing on a regular basis to deliver scalable organic growth.
If you’re naturally curious, passionate, and looking for a team that promotes experimentation and welcomes innovation then this is the position for you.
Remote U.S. role within a reasonable commuting distance to one of the following offices: Sunnyvale, CA; Irvine, CA; El Segundo, CA; Austin, TX; Kirkland, WA; Columbia, MD; Arlington, VA; St. Louis, MO; Minneapolis, MN.
- Grow organic traffic to CrowdStrike websites through onsite content and offsite enhancements
- Track, analyze and recommend improvements for CrowdStrike websites’ technical health
- Perform entity and competitive research to identify new search opportunities and support acquisitions, product launches, and campaigns
- Measure performance and inform SEO hypotheses with qualitative and quantitative data
- Support technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure new content and products are seamlessly interwoven into the information architecture and follow SEO best practices
- Educate counterparts in other departments on core SEO concepts and organic performance
- Stay updated on the latest SEO industry news and tactics
What You’ll Need
- 2-3 years SEO experience (internal preferred)
- Proven knowledge of technical SEO, onsite SEO, and offsite SEO
- Experience in SEO for B2B
- Familiarity with the following tools:
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Technical: ScreamingFrog and/or DeepCrawl
- Research: SEMRush and/or Ahrefs
- Experience educating non-technical stakeholders
Benefits and Perks
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Remote-friendly culture
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation and flexible working arrangements
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid Parental Leave, including adoption
- Wellness programs
- A variety of professional development and mentorship opportunities
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until November 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 49 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Ads Evaluator [Russian]||November 30th, 2021|
|Guest Blogging Outreach Manager||December 31st, 2021|
|SEO Manager||December 31st, 2021|
|SEO Specialist - Junior position||December 10th, 2021|
|SEO Strategist||December 31st, 2021|