SEO Strategist in Inflow
Salary Range: More than 5,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: March 5th, 2021
Available to applicants based in Country(ies): United States of America (USA)
Important skills: Account Management, Ecommerce SEO, Google Analytics, Search Engine Optimization, seo
Years of Experience: 2+Are you a self-identified SEO expert? Do you have experience managing clients and achieving organic goals through robust SEO strategy, recommendations, and delivery? Are you passionate about educating and supporting others in a team environment, whether that be fellow coworkers or clients? Do you think this is one too many questions for an intro and we should just get to the job qualifications already? You may be our next SEO Strategist!
- Manage and serve as the primary point of contact for around 5 - 10 SEO clients. Responsible for the strategy, prioritization, planning, and execution for client SEO strategies
- Consult and drive strategy with clients on all things SEO, including in-depth technical SEO, keyword research and content optimization strategy, site architecture, linkbuilding/earning, and more.
- Set proper client expectations and target goals and work against them for clear, results-proven ROI
- Be a true partner to your clients. Develop and build relationships with your primary contacts, learn the ins and outs of their business and industry, understand what they are aiming to accomplish and why, and show them you care about achieving results that align with their goals.
- Get your hands dirty executing, managing, and delivering client SEO work and deliverables
- Build and manage editorial/content calendars for clients
- Identify, evaluate, and help implement tools and/or processes that could benefit the SEO team and achieve client goals
- Perform audits and analysis across a wide range of SEO best practices Identify and help execute opportunities to grow client accounts and retainers
- Identify and execute opportunities to grow, upsell, and/or cross-sell client accounts and retainers
- Be an SEO thought leader for Inflow, our clients, and within the greater SEO industry. Blog about your adventures in eCommerce and write case studies to show off your awesome SEO skills.
- Approximately 2-4+ years experience SEO experience with a focus on eCommerce SEO
- Roughly 1-3+ years Digital Agency experience and ability to comfortably and independently handle clients within the first 3 months of starting
- Demonstrated in-depth technical SEO expertise. Technical and content audit experience on large (preferably eCommerce) sites is a must.
- SEO Algorithm update/penalty analysis and recovery assistance experience.
- Top notch keyword & content strategy, on-page optimization, content marketing, and site architecture experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Account and Project Management: Passionate drive to serve clients and see projects through to completion (see also: follows marketing consultant laws). Ability to prioritize and reprioritize, execute, manage, and demonstrate value to clients.
- Google Analytics & Google Search Console - Ability to comfortably analyze key SEO metrics, KPIs, and reports.
- Growth mindset - Continuous learner and seeker of knowledge. You want to hone your craft and work with the best of the best.
- Team-Building: We are a tight-knit, high-performing team. We are looking for other passionate, unabashedly SEO geeky team members that would light up at the prospect of working alongside other unabashedly SEO geeky passionate team members. You know who you are. We are looking for someone who could run an SEO campaign from A - Z independently, but would be much happier doing so surrounded by a team of like-minded experts to make even better campaigns than one could do on their own.
Nice to Have
- Advanced GA, GSC, & GTM experience – cross-domain tracking, eCommerce tracking, and measurement protocol
- Experience with conversion optimization, including A/B testing
- Social media experience
- Email marketing experience
- A well-rounded T-shaped marketer
And About Culture. . .We know that culture at its core is about people and real, genuine trust. It’s about wanting to come to work. To be yourself. To make mistakes and learn from them. To work 40 hours and not need to check your email over the weekend. To be surrounded by talented, capable people that build you up rather than endlessly frustrate you. We want to make sure you can spend quality time with friends, family, and yourself, without always having to be tied to work.
Our Benefits & Perks
- Currently a fully remote company
- Competitive salary - range of $59,000 - $74,500
- Paid vacation and sick days. Vacations? Flu bug? Need a Mental Health Day? No problem.
- 15Five takes the pulse of our company. We listen, consider, and respond.
- Quarterly employee culture surveys, to help us always get better
- Quarterly Profit Sharing – we share the success with you!
- Insurance and 401k contributions: Health, dental, vision, short-term, long term disability, life, and retirement contributions. We even contribute to LegalShield & IDShield, two services that support you with personal legal scenarios and protecting your identity.
- Build-your-own perks: get an annual allowance of cash and spend it on what you want (mostly). As long as it benefits you or your family, it’s yours to spend.
- Family Support: New kiddo? Take 6 weeks, on us, to get to know your new family member. Maternity/paternity leave, along with adoption and reproductive assistance.
- We love pets and offer a pet adoption fee reimbursement.
- Gym/Wellness Budget (up to $65 / month): Get a gym membership on us, and/or support your mental health and wellness needs (massages, physical therapy, chiropractors all count!) with the monthly gym and wellness budget.
- Internet Reimbursement - $50 after-tax reimbursement on your paycheck every month to help cover your monthly high-speed internet costs.
- Paid Holidays – you start out with 8 (MLK Day included) but after year 1 you’ll pick up more floating holidays to use for what’s important to you.
- Civic Action Day - We provide time off (up to 8 hours) for voting, political activism, marches/demonstrations, or political causes or events you believe in.
- Conference / Training Budget - $2,000 budget to educate yourself and expand your knowledge!
- It’s a well of expertise around here. Ask and you shall be educated. Plus, we have a lot to learn from you, too. Teach us your ways.
- Birthdays are a big deal. Stick around long enough and it becomes a paid day off!
- Publish and build your personal brand via our blog and social media. Stand on our shoulders. Get noticed online. Mix with fellow industry geeks. You matter.
- Don't take our word for it... look at what our employees say about us on Glassdoor!
A Short Inflow IntroductionFor five consecutive years, Inflow has been named one of the Denver-area’s fastest-growing private companies – PLUS we’re a Google Premier Partner AND one of only a handful of firms worldwide to be named as a “Moz Recommended Company.” We made the Inc. 5000 list three years in a row. We value our team members as one of the three main stakeholders in our company and align our values and decisions with stakeholder needs and wants. We’re committed to cultivating an anti-racist environment by actively striving for equity, confronting racial inequalities and systemic racism, and supporting anti-racist policies. Learn more about Inflow at https://careers.goinflow.com
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.