SEO Strategist in Portent
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|June 30th, 2021||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|North america||Google Analytics, technical seo, Google Search Console, keyword research, on page SEO||4+|
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with the Organic Team Lead and Senior SEO to develop strategic recommendations for organic opportunities, including technical SEO, onsite SEO, offsite SEO, local SEO, goals, campaign strategies, and tactics.
- Monitor client sites, seek out organic growth opportunities, and provide broad strategic insight around specific SEO marketing goals.
- Track, measure, and report on all campaign work each month, partnering with Portent’s Analytics team when needed.
- Manage client communication and interaction with the team in a timely and consistent fashion.
- Contribute to the Portent blog and marketing initiatives.
- Stay current with industry trends and standard methodologies.
What You Need:
- 2-4 years of SEO marketing experience
- Marketing agency experience preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of search engines, how they work, and the factors involved in rankings
- Intermediate knowledge of technical SEO, onsite SEO, offsite SEO, and local SEO
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO tools including Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, Google Analytics, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to effectively collaborate with senior management and staff
- Ability to execute on assigned initiatives promptly
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-reliant, excellent problem-solver, results-oriented
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments independently to problem solve
Benefits and Perks
More About Portent:
Portent, Clearlink’s agency team, is comprised of 40+ hardworking digital marketers, originally founded in Seattle, now with team members across the country. Portent has been supporting Fortune 500 companies to achieve their digital marketing goals for over 25 years, working in conjunction with many of the world’s biggest brands. We’ve built an exceptional team comprised of experts in SEO, PPC, Paid Social, Digital PR, CRO, Analytics, and Development to consistently deliver results for our dynamic book of agency clients.
Working at Portent means becoming part of a team dedicated to acquiring the knowledge and expertise that will keep us on the front lines of innovation in our craft. Not only are we passionate about gaining that knowledge, but we are also dedicated to sharing it with fellow team members, clients, and the digital marketing community. This cultural focus on teaching and inclusivity inherently drives connections between our people. Pair this culture with our organizational focus for career development paths and we hope that it’s easy to see yourself working here.
We believe that energized, well-balanced people with interests outside of work make the best employees, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Award-winning healthcare and wellness programs
- Generous paid time off- 20 days off in your first year, in addition to paid holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Matching 401K
- Weekly pay
- Detailed skill development and training programs
- Monthly employee recognition awards
- All-expense paid vacations for top employees
- Everyone is a part; no one is apart. Ours is a community for everyone. We embrace diversity in experience, identity, and perspective, not only to help each of us learn and grow, but also to expand the capabilities of our business.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until June 30th, 2021 to apply!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.