Remote Based SEO Strategist Job Opening at LinkGraph
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 7,000 US$ - 10,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||SEO, keyword research, Link building, HTML/CSS, Google tools||2+|
- MANDATORY – Expertise in SEO and/or paid media marketing.
- Ideally has sales experience.
- Ability to convey technical concepts in a clear way to our clients.
- Extremely comfortable with technology.
- Committed to technical excellence.
- Strong communications skills with ability to adjust selling pitch as needed.
- Someone looking for a fast-paced startup culture to grow in.
- Create SEO strategies for our clients.
- Conduct meetings to demo our dashboard and services to clients.
- Transition from demo to closing deals.
- Run live diagnostics of clients’ websites and identify areas of opportunity.
- Setup client sprints and create transition plan for Success Team.
- Hybrid of sales and consulting needs for our clients.
- Adapting in the role as needed.
Benefits and Perks
- Monthly incentives and bonuses
- Huge focus on charitable giving (this is LinkGraph’s driving force)
- Fully covered health, vision, and dental insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Personal development budget
- Lasik eye surgery benefit (Yup, we’ll pay for you to have perfect vision!)
- Pet health insurance (2 pets per employee)
- Kindness budget (money to spend on your colleagues)
- Beautiful office space with free beverages, snacks, etc.
- You’ll be working for a relatively new company that has grown at a speed much faster than competitors over the past two years. Our focus is on building the best team of people, the best products, and the best company overall.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 32 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Search Engine Evaluator [Estonian]||December 31st, 2021|
|SEO Manager||February 28th, 2022|
|SEO Consultant (London/Cornwall/Bristol)||December 17th, 2021|
|Digital PR Media Relations Manager||January 31st, 2022|
|Guest Blogging Outreach Manager||December 31st, 2021|