SEO Technical Manager in Absolute
Job Published on: January 11th, 2021
Job closing date: January 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 2+
Absolute Digital Media – RemoteWe are currently seeking an SEO technical manager with strong web analytics and web development skills to join our award winning digital marketing company. The ideal candidate will be involved in the strategy, execution and monitoring of technical SEO projects. This is a challenging role best suited to someone passionate and ambitious with a high level of analytical and development experience.
- Specific responsibilities will include the following:
- To perform bespoke web analysis reports using tools such as Google Analytics for both the company and our clients.
- Actively research, test and propose new approaches to improve SEO services.
- Drive the performance of SEO for the company and our clients by providing technical site audits, data feeds and marketing attribution analysis.
- Managing the reporting and understanding of KPIs for both SEO and SEM, working in conjunction with our SEO and PPC managers.
- Keep up to date with industry developments such as algorithm updates and incorporate into the strategy.
- Developing, installing and managing SEO for both our site and those of our clients.
Skills & Experience
- We are seeking a technical SEO Manager to work alongside a team of experienced specialists. The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- An outstanding understanding of on-page and technical SEO including knowledge of algorithm updates such as Penguin, Panda and Hummingbird.
- A thorough understanding of different content management systems such as Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla.
- Excellent analytical skills, including a good working knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Moz, SEMrush and Majestic SEO, Search Metrics and Screaming Frog.
- Experience of conversion rate optimisation and implementing a/b testing.
- A wider experience of digital marketing and channels such as social media, paid search and content marketing and how these affect SEO.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar SEO or search position.
- Agency experience would be an advantage.
Benefits and Perks
- Working for a multi-award winning agency
- Fully remote working
- Top of the range laptop to work from
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress if you’re up for the challenge
- Training sessions galore across multi disciplines
- Opportunities to speak at industry events & conferences as well as in-house webinars We
will pay for you to attend industry events, conferences & workshops such as BrightonSEO, Women In Tech, SEJ esummit Free books, want to learn something new? Simply let us know and we will order it for you!
- Premium Perkbox account covering medical, insights, perks & recognition
- Opportunity to be involved in our charity events for our chosen charities
- Birthday gift & the afternoon off on us
- Treats on your anniversary
- Regular socials, events & team building Friday afternoon feel good meeting with drinks.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.