SEO/Traffic analyst in WPMU DEV
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|October 31st, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||English, Google Analytics, SEO, ahref, Google Console||2+|
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Analyzing traffic and Backlinks via Google Analytics, Google Console and Ahrefs
- Good knowledge of Mixpanel
- Work experience as an SEO Analyst or similar digital marketing role
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of web analytics
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Familiarity with keyword research and management tools
- Experience with email campaigns and paid advertising
- Experience in web analysis, online commerce, or related fields.
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine optimization practices
- Data mining and analysis experience
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- BSc in Marketing or relevant diploma
Benefits and Perks
- Desirable working conditions as part of a fantastic team
- Up to 35 days paid leave per year.
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leave with a whopping three months off, and it’s all paid
- Up to 2 months’ payroll bonus based on company growth
- Technology budget every three years
- Yearly productivity budget. Buy a new chair or desk, take yourself to WordCamps and develop professionally, grab a gym membership to keep you in good health or anything that helps you be you!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until October 31st, 2021 to apply.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
We believe in giving people a chance to show us what they’re capable of, rather than a formal interview where we all awkwardly sit around a table, smiling and nodding.
Send us over a copy of your CV, along with a description of your experience.
Hurry up! The job have had 75 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar SEO - Search Engine Optimization Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Promoted Link Building Team Lead||November 20th, 2021|
|Promoted Link Building Specialist||November 30th, 2021|
|SEO Consultant (f/m/d)||November 15th, 2021|
|Technical SEO||November 10th, 2021|
|Part-time Search Engine Evaluator (Romanian)||November 20th, 2021|