Service Delivery Manager – Voice Provisioning in Wildix
Job Published on: January 20th, 2021
Job closing date: March 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
Years of Experience: 5+
- Do research on Wildix main markets to find and onboard suitable carrier for DIDs porting.
- Process, coordinate and manage porting activities;
- Manage numbers orders and porting requests to be delivered accurately and within SLA;
- Ensure accurate number records are maintained.
Nice to have:
- Broad experience of using and customising number management systems;
- Knowledge of common Local Number Portability systems;
- Experience of ordering numbers and porting requests with multiple carriers;
- Experience in setting up number management processes and systems.
Benefits and Perks
- Opportunity to work in a young multinational team of professionals;
- Paid vacations;
- Flexible full-time work from 10 am to 7 pm with one hour of lunch break (2-3 pm);
Interested? Apply now!
You have until March 31st, 2021 to apply!
Feel free to contact:
- Telegram – https://t.me/softesis
- Skype – https://join.skype.com/invite/drfcDilvkoez
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.