Sharepoint Developer in SpotOn Connections
Job Published on: November 24th, 2020
Job closing date: January 31st, 2021
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereThe Connections Group is seeking to expand their IT Team! We are searching for a Talented Sharepoint Developer to design, develop and deploy a Customised SharePoint Intranet. An outline of the required features and functions has already been created, we are looking for someone to take this plan and turn it into a tangible solution.
- Working with Key Stakeholders to understand the needs and requirements for the solution.
- Develop, administer and maintain Intranet Portal Collaboration Site and Branding on Sharepoint Platform.
- Plan, Design and Develop an intranet to fit the needs of the business, using SharePoint and other applications / plugins.
- 3rd party integration and Custom app development - Integrate our existing systems into the Intranet – Such as creating a dashboard for KPI Management and Sales figures
- Responsible for estimating work content and achieving planned timelines and assisting with end-user training.
- Experience with Developing Intranet Solutions (SharePoint Preferable)
- Ability and knowledge to work independently and deliver a customised SharePoint Intranet.
- Strong communication skills
- Self driven and confident.
- Curious to learn about new technologies and IT in general
- Strong all-round IT skills would be considered an big advantage
Interested? Apply now!
You have until January 31st, 2021 to apply!
send CV to email@example.com
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.