Skilled Front End React/React Native Developer in Creatella
Job Published on: March 16th, 2020
What you'll do
- Build the front end of new projects, making them beautiful, intuitive, and delightful
- Take your skills to the next level by working with the latest tech on cutting edge projects
- Work closely with our team, learning from pros and developing interns
- Be supported to learn and grow towards your professional and personal goals, whatever they may be
- Available full-time (40 hours/week and more)
- Solid skill set in React.JS and/or React Native, along with Redux
- Familiar with WebPack
- Experience on a remote team a plus
- Fairly good command of English (both written and spoken)
What we offer you
- Exciting, dynamic and ambitious projects to work on
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
- A skyrocketing learning curve and career (We give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Experience working on an international team full of tech geniuses (Antarctica is the only continent we don’t have a team member on. Antarctic applicants are encouraged!)
- Join our open, collaborative culture (We want to share our knowledge as well as learn from you!)
- Develop your entrepreneurial side
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
Personal Qualities (as important as skills!)
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the project and coding, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage well your time
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work on yourself. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back
- Work comfortably from home, remotely, at flexible hours
Interested? Apply now!
Kindly send your cover letter and updated CV at email@example.com. Subject Title: React/React Native Developer-[Applicant Name]
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.