Full Stack Developer in Creatella
Job Published on: December 19th, 2019
What you'll do
- Lead and build the front end of new projects, making them beautiful, intuitive, and delightful
- Discuss requirements, planning, design, execution and more with the dev team
- Lead and translate the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application
- Develop front end website architecture and back end website applications
- Ensure cross-platform optimized and responsive applications
- Monitor and assist in leading through a project from conception to finished product
- Take your skills to the next level by working with the latest tech on cutting edge projects
- Work closely with our team, to lead and mentor a team of devs and interns
- Be supported to learn and grow towards your professional and personal goals, whatever they may be
- Available full-time (40 hours/week and more)
- Solid skill set in React.JS and/or React Native, along with Redux
- Solid skill set in PHP, Laravel, MySQL
- Significant experience as a front-end developer or web technologist role
- Experience in leading a tech team
- Excellent understanding in WebPack
- Good problem solving skills and attention to details
- Strong customer focus with ability to translate user requirements into good design
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to have fun!
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Passion to develop intuitive user interfaces
- Experience on a remote team a plus
- Fairly good command of English (both written and spoken)
What we offer you
- Exciting, dynamic and ambitious projects to work on
- Flexibility to work remotely where you want and when you want
- A skyrocketing learning curve and career (We give you the freedom to take on challenges, and we know that failing fast is an opportunity to learn)
- Experience working on an international team full of tech geniuses (Antarctica is the only continent we don’t have a team member on. Antarctic applicants are encouraged!)
- Join our open, collaborative culture (We want to share our knowledge as well as learn from you!)
- Develop your entrepreneurial side
- Additional opportunities as we grow and learn together
Personal qualities (as important as skills!)
- Creative: You think outside the box. We want your ideas and feedback not only for the project and coding, but also for the whole company
- Timely and committed: You manage well your time
- Challenger: You like to push yourself and go beyond your own goals. We’re ambitious and we want you to be too!
- Quality-driven: You create great work you’re proud of!
- Fast learner: You’ll learn a lot with us, and we move fast!
- Team player: You share, discuss, ask for advice, and report on your work on yourself. You’ll work independently, we don’t want to be on your back
- Work comfortably from home, remotely, at flexible hours
Interested? Apply now!
Please send your cover letter and updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Title: Full Stack Developer – Your Name.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.