SLAPmanager in Silver Lining
Job Published on: July 9th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Anywhere
ARE YOU OUR NEXT SLAPmanager?
Join our Committed TeamPassionate about small businesses. Genuine Connections with our clients. Respectful of our company Heart & Brand. Excellence. Hustler. Resourceful. Hard Worker. Team Player. Clear and Candid Communicator. Responsible. Result-Driven. Strategic Thinker. Strong and Reliable Implementer. Trustworthy. Growth-Oriented. Problem-Solver.
- You get to learn a LOT about how to grow a business.
- You get to work with incredible small business owners from all over the world and play a role in helping them succeed. You have real impact.
- You get to be part of a fun, growing team dedicated to hitting goals and loving their work.
- You get bonuses when you perform!
- Work from anywhere and enjoy a high amount of freedom with the stability of a full time job.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handle incoming Deals on Agile CRM
- Manage all incoming Tickets and close them on time and with a great experience for our clients
- Follow up every day on the issues faced by our clients until they are resolved by due date
- Support all small businesses as they implement their business strategy and ensure that they are engaged - but more importantly - that they are hitting their business goals!!
- Do Accountability Calls with the clients on a regular basis and implement all knowledge about behaviour change and our Ideal Client Journey - be the force that ensures our clients SUCCEED and hit their goals!
- Client Interaction Notes must be documented & recorded
- Manage Renewals and ensure that our clients don't just have a SLAP(our SaaS product) - but that they develop the long term behaviour of constantly setting and hitting their growth goals
- Constantly tweak scripts, processes, standards based on experience
Requirements & Qualifications:
- You care about small business and have either been a small business owner, have come from a family with a small business and/or have worked with or for small business owners before.
- You are not afraid of the word “sales”. But you realize that “sales” is simply being able to understand someone’s need and fill it. And you are great at that!
- You have worked in relationship management before. You have a proven track record of being able to build relationship with people, understand their needs and show them that you can meet them.
- You are a great written and verbal communicator - you are to the point but do it with personality and can understand people’s needs and connect with them.
- You have used CRM/ Ticket Management tools like Agile, Salesforce, Zendesk or Help Scout before and you are totally comfortable tracking your work in these tools.
- You are goal oriented and you are determined to succeed and hit your goals. Knowing you have a number of sign ups to accomplish each month and a success rate to help the small businesses you work with achieve motivates you.
- You pay attention to detail and we can rely on you to be close to error free in your follow ups, data entry and client communication.
- You love the idea that you are actually going to make a big difference in the lives of a lot of small business owners around the world! You will literally help them grow their businesses and accomplish their dreams!
- You have worked virtually before and you are self motivated, disciplined and know that you will work well with this freedom and reality.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.