Social Media Community Coordinator in Emazing Group
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|Applications are closed||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Indonesia, Romania, Ukraine||Copywriting, -Social Media Marketing||2+|
Top Reasons to Work with Us:Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves, and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
- Featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award In Orange County, CA and Certified Great Place To Work
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business
- Join the #189 fastest-growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture: www.emazinggroup.com
- Maintain our active social media presence on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and eventually TikTok.
- Plot social media calendars based on product launches, promotions, and branded content releases.
- Write copy, create drafts, schedule, and publish posts across all social media.
- Contribute to the creation of original content and source user-generated content relevant to the brand.
- Strategize ways to drive traffic to our website through social media and encourage follower growth across our platforms.
- Actively engage, reply, monitor, and create thoughtful social interaction within our communities across all social platforms.
- Manage tagging products to support a shoppable Instagram experience.
- Manage our user-generated content software and tag products featured on social media to appear on our website product pages.
- Fill out weekly, monthly, and quarterly social reporting, set goals and KPIs for continuous improvement.
- 2-3+ years of experience in social media, preferably for an apparel brand
- E-commerce D2C marketing experience preferred
- Experience with third-party social scheduling and analytics platforms, such as Iconosquare or Later
- Customer Service experience
- Proficiency in Google Analytics
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and recreate the brand voice
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Multi-task oriented/detailed
- High sense of urgency/initiative
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with UGC E-commerce software (like2buy and UGC pilot)
Benefits and Perks
Salary and Benefits
- Depending On Experience
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Work from anywhere
- Deep discounts on all products
- Ongoing training and support
- Company parties and lunch
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.