Social Media Director in Jewish Link
We are a growing marketing firm looking for someone to lead our social media team. We are currently handling social media (Facebook & Instagram) for clients in different niches (supermarket, nutrition, jewelry, not for profit, etc) and are looking for someone who can oversee everything from developing social media strategies to producing creative content & assessing the strategies being executed. The ideal candidate lives & breathes social media; he or she is able to train and guide our social media managers and assistants. When needed is able to jump in to solve problems, create engaging content and save the day! Must be obsessed with trying and testing different things until the perfect solution is found. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
com with the following:
- Developing social media strategies to drive engagement & increase following
- Assisting the social media managers in planning out a calendar of social media postings
- Coordinating with managers & designers to produce beautiful images to post
- Writing, proofreading and editing captions & content when needed
- Monitoring social media accounts’ statistics and coming up with ideas & strategies on how to further improve following & engagement
- Working with FB and IG Ads in order to optimize the campaigns for best results. Creating custom audiences and targeting the messages to them.
How to Apply?If interested, kindly e-mail workhardworkhappy@jlinkdesign.
- Your CV
- A portfolio that showcases your social media experience.
- Answers to the following questions: - Please share specific social media content/s that you have worked on that you consider to be your best work. - What's your favorite strategy for gaining new followers? - What are the 3-4 most important factors needed for a business to succeed on social media? - Have you managed a team before? If yes, please provide some details.