Social Media Manager in Clubnet Digital
Job Published on: July 22nd, 2020
Job closing date: July 31st, 2020
Available to applicants based in: AnywhereWe're looking to recruit an organised, self-disciplined, motivated and passionate Social Media Manager to join our company. The successful applicant will handle day to day management of our own agency's social media content and channels as well as various client social media management and activity as required.
- Develop, build and grow our own company's following across social media extending our reach and increasing our engagement rates.
- Regularly participate and contribute on social media under your own name as well as representing our agency.
- Manage and handle client social media activity and requirements.
- Actively seek and identify opportunities for our agency via social media.
- Regularly raise creative ideas a few times per month for multiple social media accounts to maintain steady growth and interaction.
- Monitor the web for useful content to re-share or consolidate into posts or other content for multiple niches and audiences.
- High levels of organisation and creativity with an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, multi-tasking whilst being able to prioritise and deliver calmly under pressure.
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Friendly and approachable personality.
- Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Fast learner that has the ability to pick things up as they go.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Experience & Salary
- We'd prefer the successful applicant to have at least 3 years of experience using mainstream social media channels such as Facebook/Facebook Pages/Facebook Groups, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Salary Neg DOE
- A previous commercial background and experience in social media would be highly desirable.
- Any knowledge and experience of making or manipulating imagery/videos/memes and the suchlike would be highly desirable.
- Working days are typically Monday to Friday but social media never sleeps so there is a lot of flexibility here.
Interested? Apply now!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Social Media
|Social Media Evaluation for English Speakers in Sweden||October 29th, 2020|
|Social Media Evaluator||October 17th, 2020|
|Growth Manager||September 14th, 2020|