Social Media Manager in The Happy Beavers
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|September 30th, 2021||From 1,000 US$ - 3,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||social media, content management, Social Media Management, Content production||3+|
WHO WE AREOur international company sells content writing, copywriting, editing, and translation services in multiple languages. We aim to create the next generation of linguistic support for our clients. Using advanced technology combined with human expertise, we make great content and everything related to it simple and affordable for everyone, no matter where they are in the world. Much like a family of beavers, we take care of our own and work diligently for our clients. So could you!
OUR MISSIONWe are looking to add a Social Media Manager to our beaver family! That means you will be an essential part of The Happy Beavers, in charge of creating and curating social media posts to help our clients and us grow the online audiences. Sounds interesting? Keep reading!
YOUR MISSIONYou will be responsible not only for helping to promote our clients in the social media world but also for marketing our own services and attracting new business. In addition to developing and managing social media, you will need to coordinate the content production and posting process, assess its efficacy and make improvements where necessary.
- Being the Social Media champion beaver with creative strategies and ideas implemented into a monthly calendar for posting
- Overseeing all social media platforms
- Developing engaging, creative, and innovative content
- Promoting brand-focused messaging
- Auditing and analyzing social media presence including engagement, reach, and return on investment
- Ensuring deadlines are met and material is created within a pre-agreed time plan
- Working closely with marketing and other departments for relevant content and blogs
- Remaining current with digital market trends and our client base via market research
YOU ARE OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE IF
- You have a degree in marketing or a related field and proven working experience in digital or social media marketing
- You have a portfolio of successful social media content and campaigns
- You are a multitasker who is able to execute a variety of different tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
- You are adept at content creation, community management, and reporting across the most popular social media channels
- You have experience with creating content calendars and running campaigns in order to achieve specific objectives
- You are a passionate social media expert who keeps up to date with industry developments and constantly strives to expand your skillset
- You are organized, detail-oriented and deadline-sensitive
- You take initiative and anticipate needs
- You are able to work remotely and have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English while any additional languages are a bonus!
WHY USAs our name suggests, we are quite happy, and we like to ensure that anyone who joins our family is too! Benefits include:
- Remote work – We do not mind where you are, as long as you are happy. Our teams are spread all over the world!
- Competitive salary – We compensate our beavers for their expertise, rewarding skill, and experience.
- Flexible hours – A night owl or an early bird, weekdays or weekends, it is up to you, as long as the lines of communication are open and we can coordinate!
- Exciting projects in a growing company where your voice counts – We love improving, and your contribution is always welcome!
Interested? Apply now!
You have until September 30th, 2021 to apply.
Hurry up! The job have had 218 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Social Media Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Marketing/Advertising Specialist||November 30th, 2021|
|Social Media Evaluator [Norwegian Speaker]||October 7th, 2021|
|Online Mystery Shoppers||September 27th, 2021|
|Social Media Evaluators||September 28th, 2021|
|Affiliate Marketing Specialist||September 30th, 2021|