Social Media Marketing Assistant in Ritual Network
Salary Range: Less than 1,000 US$ per month
Job Published on: October 29th, 2018
- Responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for multiple organization in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff.
- Leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services.
- Liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- Creating and executing strategy for campaigns and promotions for our brands.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
- Professional judgment and discretion.
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Other similar jobs in Digital & Product Marketing
|Marketing Specialist||May 26th, 2020|
|Freelance PR Manager (German and English) - part-time / flexible||May 20th, 2020|
|Digital Accounts Manager for website and marketing projects||May 1st, 2020|