Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) at QGenda
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2022||From 5,000 US$ - 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Scrum, AWS, Testing, Automation, selenium||2+|
- Title: Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
- Classification (FLSA): Exempt
- Position Type: Full time
- Reports to: SDET Manager
QGenda is a fast-growing Atlanta-based healthcare software company, with an amazing corporate culture, where we strive to be the best place to be a customer. Our software is used by thousands of hospital departments around the world to automatically generate the most optimized physician work schedules to accommodate complex business rules and accurately schedule the appropriate medical provider based on their skill level, specialty, availability, and preferences.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), you love writing test automation and are delighted when you troubleshoot and fix an issue or automate something. At QGenda you will advance our automated testing capabilities to deliver high-quality software to our customers. This includes designing, developing, and maintaining automated tests for our web and mobile applications. You will solve exciting and unique testing challenges and leverage the latest tools and processes. You will play an integral part in driving innovative solutions and shaping our automation approach as a champion of quality on the SDET team!
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build and Maintain Automation
- Build automated test suites to exercise our web application using C#, NUnit, and Selenium using a Page Object Model
- Build and maintain our mobile testing framework using Python and Appium
- Build and maintain backend tests using RestSharp and Postman
- Analyze product requirements and determine the level in the test pyramid and the testing framework where test cases best fit
- Investigate new tools and processes to enable efficient, effective, automated testing
- Provide solutions to common day-to-day testing problems by analyzing integration and regression testing failures
- Collaborate on building internal tools to ensure quality at enterprise customer scale
- Deliver High-Quality Software
- Execute automated tests and report on results throughout the development life cycle
- Champion delivering high-quality software releases across our web and mobile platforms while shifting testing left
- You may work with developers and QA as part of a Scrum team or on the SDET team to advance our automated testing efforts
- Participate in Code Reviews, including reviewing other SDET’s code
- 2+ years of experience writing automation tests
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Engineering from a major U.S. university
- Experience writing code in an object-oriented programming language, C# or Java preferred
- Experience with Selenium and Appium or a similar automation framework
- Experience writing API tests using RestSharp, Postman, or similar
- Source control, Git experience
- Knowledge of test methodologies and automation strategies
- Beginning understanding of performance testing
- Familiarity working with both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Experience working in CI/CD, Continuous Test, or Agile/Scrum environments preferred
- Experience with AWS, Selenium Grid, or Docker preferred
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and upbeat personality
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent industry experience
Benefits and Perks
Great Benefits & Culture
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Cell phone expense reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Employee-centric work culture
- Work remotely when needed
- 3 “Flex Hours” per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
QGenda is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability or genetic information, military status, status as a disabled or other protected veteran or any other protected status under applicable law.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2022 to apply.
QGenda is a remote-friendly software development company!
Please list ‘Remoters’ as the referral source when applying.
Hurry up! The job have had 22 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Golang Developer (Remote from Croatia)||December 22nd, 2022|
|.NET Developer||December 31st, 2022|
|Java Developer||December 31st, 2022|
|Frontend Developer - Angular||December 31st, 2022|
|Backend Software Developer - Node.js||December 31st, 2022|