Software Development Engineer : Java (North, South and Central America) in HICX
Job Published on: November 18th, 2020
Available to applicants based in: Central or South AmericaHICX is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise SaaS solutions for digital supplier management. Learn more about HICX We are looking to expand our Implementation Team, by adding highly capable and motivated developers to help us delivering customer implementations. Our platform is highly workflow driven which differs from customer to customer. This role will give you the opportunity to learn more about modern and scalable concepts based on leading edge technologies. We are looking for a long-term relationship, a talented individual that will become part of the team and grow within our company. The candidate must be based in the Americas as they will be working with the UK, EU and American teams and coordinating in time zones are important.
- Minimum 2 years in professional Java programming with experience in application design, software development and maintenance
- A BSc in Computer Science or similar field
- English language fluency and very good communication skills
- Good team player and ability to exchange information and support with co-worker
- Solid understanding of Engineering best practices
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming techniques
- Good knowledge of Scripting languages like Groovy
- Good knowledge of SQL and database systems such as Postgresql, MySQL, etc…
- Quick learner and adapter of new frameworks and technologies
- Attention to details and some creativity on how processes could be improved as well as business requirements could be met
- Good knowledge and practical experience in automated test practices (Unit, Integration & Acceptance)
- Practical experience working with REST APIs and Microservices
- Good knowledge working with Cloud provider technologies (e.g.: AWS, Azure etc)
- A strong passion for Software Engineering, Innovation, and challenging the status quo
- Good knowledge of (CICD)
- Solid understanding and practical experience in Dev OPS
- Knowledge of development tools including Git, Maven, Eclipse
- Experience working with Spring andor Spring Boot
- Experience working with ORM technologies such as Hibernate
- Solid System and Architectural skills for distributed systems
- Solid understanding of Agile methodologies and practices
- Good understanding of Containers and Orchestration (Ideally Docker and Kubernetes)
- Good knowledge in J2EE Technologies (e.g. Servlets, JTA, JMS, web containers)
- Excitement for the latest trends in application design and Software Architectures
- Relaxed yet enthusiastic attitude
- Experience in front-end framework like Vue.js or React is a plus
- BPMN Framework like Activity
Interested? Apply now!
Please check our career page by accessing the following link and apply to the relevant role.
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.