Software Development Team Lead at QGenda
|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2022||From 10,000 US$ - 12,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|United States of America (USA)||Scrum, Management, Leadership, software development, Technical Management||2+|
- Title: Software Development Team Lead
- Classification (FLSA): Exempt
- Position type: Full time
- Reports to: SVP, Technology
Summary / Objective:
As a Software Development Team Lead, you will lead a scrum team in building features for our QGenda application. This includes developing your scrum team members and looking for opportunities to grow both their technical and soft skills. You should coordinate learning sessions and mentorship opportunities for members of your team. You will evaluate stories to determine the knowledge and skills needed to complete them successfully and then work with the team to make sure the proper resources are allocated. You will be informed of business priorities and will need to make decisions during the sprints based on those priorities.
- Drive Strong Processes
- Lead a scrum team to consistently meet its sprint commitments
- Participate in product planning processes and allocating work to scrum teams
- Analyze initiatives and identify possible overlaps between scrum teams
- Coordinate efforts of the team with other scrum teams and across departments in all phases of the SDLC
- Manage a Team of Software Developers
- Perform code reviews and mentor the development team
- Coach and grow developers utilizing clear goals
- Participate in recruiting processes to continue the growth goals of the company
- Lead Technical Improvement Efforts
- Perform code deployments and participate in infrastructure discussions
- Stay current with major code and architecture initiatives and advise on technical decisions
- Continually look for ways to improve our code base and evaluate new technologies
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 2 years leading an Agile software development team
- Experience with ASP.NET, MVC, and Web API
- Strong C# development skills and knowledge of .NET
- Knowledge of unit tests using NUnit, MSTest, or similar testing framework
- Experience using dependency injection frameworks preferred
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and upbeat personality
Education / Professional Certifications or Licenses Required:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent industry experience
Work Environment / Physical demands/ Travel Requirements:
- Computer-based work environment.
- Sitting and standing for extended periods
- Lifting of 5 – 10 pounds.
Benefits and Perks
Great Benefits & Culture
- Full Health and Dental (QGenda pays 100% of the individual premiums)
- Cell phone expense reimbursement
- Short-term disability
- Employee-centric work culture
- Work remotely when needed
- 3 “Flex Hours” per week
- Relaxed vacation policy
- Company outings
- Costco membership
- Casual dress
- Opportunity to be part of a fast growing software company with hundreds of customers and thousands of users around the world.
QGenda is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, disability or genetic information, military status, status as a disabled or other protected veteran or any other protected status under applicable law.
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2022 to apply.
QGenda is a remote-friendly software development company!
Please list ‘Remoters’ as the referral source when applying.
Hurry up! The job have had 27 applications clicks so far
Not ready to apply? Receive jobs like this in your e-mail. Subscribe to job alerts!
Disclaimer: Remoters posts job listings for the convenience of job seekers. Remoters does not endorse or recommend employers, and a posting does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation. Remoters explicitly makes no representations or guarantees about job listings or the accuracy of the information provided by the employer. Read Remoters full disclaimer here.
Recommended Similar Software Engineering & Web Development Jobs
|Latest Jobs||Application Deadline|
|Golang Developer (Remote from Croatia)||December 22nd, 2022|
|.NET Developer||December 31st, 2022|
|Java Developer||December 31st, 2022|
|Frontend Developer - Angular||December 31st, 2022|
|Backend Software Developer - Node.js||December 31st, 2022|